Epilepsy Is Like Being Drunk - Funny!! - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 05:32 PM Thread Starter

Epilepsy Is Like Being Drunk - Funny!!

Jay Leno guest, Natasha Leggero, explains epilepsy: "you know when you have drank too many vodkas and you are in the hot tub and throw up all over yourself?"
*Laughs, laughs from Leno and gang.*

This *funny* person also puts a vest on her pet and tells people it is a SD. She feels like her dog is her baby so she had a picture taken of her "breast feeding" her dog.
*Laughs, Laughs.*

All three people on stage are morons. After seeing what passes for talent with this bimbo I already know I don't need to check out her new TV show.

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - Natasha Leggero, Part 1 (9/19/11) - Video - NBC.com

TJ aka Theresa A. Jennings
Pyro vom Wildhaus aka Kaleb ~S.T.A.R.~
Family Companion, Non-Profit Mascot, In-Home Service Dog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project (ADAP),
Humane Animal Education & Services (HAES),

Last edited by ILGHAUS; 09-21-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 06:30 PM
Crowned Member

Commented.

What an idiot. Clearly, people don't watch her because she's funny, they watch her to look at her cleavage. Only frat boys would find this funny anyway.

Malinois Ronja - fastest K-9 in VT
=^^= Finn, Ratchet & Ollie

-
-

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 06:46 PM
Banned

Disgusting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 07:11 PM
The Administrator from the Great White North, eh?

Exellent example of why I choose a TV-Free lifestyle.

Lucia

2009-2018

Keeta BH, OB1, TR1, AD
Rottweiler/Hairy Dog mix?? 2004-2015
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 07:18 PM
Elite Member

I hate Leno and what passes for humor on his show. Even my 80 year old father-in-law has stopped watching him this past year. Thank goodness for Tivo, I have a choice for my insomnia.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 10:34 PM
Crowned Member

I saw the clip and I thought she might have been joking about the "service dog" thing too. Not that it was funny, but I don't know if she was serious.

Jubal/Tesla (Beauceron) 3/14/14
Bianca HIC CGC TT (GSD) 4/24/04-10/23/12
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 10:59 PM
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castlemaid View Post
Exellent example of why I choose a TV-Free lifestyle.
You and me both.

- 6 years

At the Bridge:
Cash Adopted 2007 - 7/28/2010

Rocky 4/19/2002 - 1/16/2015 to DM
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-23-2011, 01:56 AM
Knighted Member

Wow...that's all I can say is wow.
I didn't even watch the video, and consider myself usually having thick skinned. However, after getting about nine hours of sleep between Wednesday and Friday due to my dog having a cluster of seizures....actually considering having to bring her in to put her down on Saturday if we couldn't get a grip on them. My dog was not happy, nor was she comfortable. Not funny. Not funny at all.

Ok, it's a dog---I will be the first to use callous remarks such as "just because she flips around like a tuna...the rules don't change bullying the other dog is not acceptable" and so forth.

But, my neighbor is a human epileptic and I've had to go to next door several times to bandage his head up because he fell and hit it while having a seizure. Not funny, not funny at all.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-23-2011, 09:00 AM
Knighted Member

At work I can't view video, thats probably a good thing. I have lived with an epileptic dog for almost 6 years, it was a life changing event till this day. I found out that my half brother has seizures. I don't think there is anything funny about seizures.

Carolyn
Lakota - WGSD 1/13/10
Wolfen - WGSD 12/31/14
Bull -WGSD 2-10-10
💔
Apache - Shiloh Shepherd 12/15/02 - 6/9/15
Kiya - Shiloh Shepherd 5/15/04 -12/19/25
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-23-2011, 10:08 AM
Crowned Member

Who is this person? Is she famous or something? I watch a lot of TV (well HGTV and Investigation Discovery) and have never heard of her.

My husband has idiopathic epilepsy. Glad to say that even during grand mal seizure he's never puked all over himself like a stupid drunk.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page