They recommend fixing it by clearing out your browser (see below)...
I don't know if the forum can actually go and weed out the malicious code in the popup advertising!
"Clear your cookies, cache, and browser history on Apple and Android phones, which should make it all go away.
iPhone or iPad (using Safari)
1. Go to Settings from the home screen, and then click Safari.
2. Scroll down to Advanced. Tap that, and then tap Website Data.
3. From there, scroll down and tap, Remove All Website Data, and confirm that you want to delete all data.
iPhone or iPad (using Chrome)
1. Open Chrome, then tap on the triple dot menu.
2. Click on History, and then click Clear Browsing Data.
3. You can choose from among clearing Browsing History; Cookies, Site Data; Cached Images and Files. Then hit Clear Browsing Data at the bottom.
Android (using Chrome)
1. Open Chrome, then tap the triple dot menu.
2. Go to Settings, and then Privacy.
3. Then hit Clear Browsing Data, which will be the big button at the bottom.
Rumo ~ rescue shepherd/husky mix