Looking for GSD friendly rental property in No. VA - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-08-2008, 04:25 PM Thread Starter

Looking for GSD friendly rental property in No. VA

I have a good opportunity to sell my existing home, which seems like a good thing to do given the current economic conditions and a couple of other issues.

Due to this, Im actively looking for rental opportunities in the Northern VA area for myself and 3 GSDs. They are house broken, spend all time unsupervised in indoor kennels, which Ill be moving with me and are never out without me. I also do not have an issue kenneling them outside if the right opportunity exists. (Existing outdoor kennels, outbuilding, barn, etc.) Im open to complete rentals, or sharing an existing situation with someone.

If anyone has ideas/leads/suggestions please let me know. If you prefer you contact me via PM and I can provide my phone number and email if youd prefer to refer individuals you know to me.

Thanks,

-Calvin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Administrator & Alpha Bitch of the Wild Bunch

Re: Looking for GSD friendly rental property in No. VA

Moving to General Info instead of the SchH section....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Crowned Member

Where in northern Virginia are you looking?
What type of rental are you looking for?

We've just finished moving from northern VA to southern VA - actually, today is my first day with an Internet connection after the move. We lived in Woodbridge, just off I-95 and US-1, in an apartment community that is extremely pet friendly and allows large dogs with no size restrictions, and German Shepherds.

If you're looking for an apartment, they have 1, 2 and 3 bedroom places. We had a 2 bedroom with a den, which was pretty big. Their prices are about average for the area ($900 and up).

The property was Windsor at Potomac Vista and they have a website at http://www.windsorcommunities.com/Pr...D=42&Region=VA

Malinois Ronja - fastest K-9 in VT
=^^= Finn, Ratchet & Ollie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Knighted Member

Please consider contacting Dolly Hazel of Hazel Realty in Annandale VA. Dolly LOVES GSDs and she only handles properties that allow pets.

Yours in GSDs and rescue,

Lea

Good Dogs for Good Homes
Virginia German Shepherd Rescue

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Knighted Member

Also, if you let me know what area you are interested in, I can send a note out to our database of volunteers for input. Virginia has a huge group of total GSD fanatics at your disposal!

Yours in GSDs and rescue,

Lea

Good Dogs for Good Homes
Virginia German Shepherd Rescue

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 01:34 AM Thread Starter

Wow guys, thanks for the quick input! I currently work in Warrenton and would like to stay local to the Gainesville/Warrenton/Haymarket area - but am not going to be picky either. Anything in Fauquier, Western PW, Loudoun or out 66 would be prime, but am willing to consider anything within about 45 minutes of Warrenton.

I will also give Dolly a ring.

-Calvin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page