Dutch shepherds? - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-28-2019, 08:45 PM
Elite Member

I am owned by a six year old Dutch. Rossi was from a person that purchased a decent kennel f Dutch and Mals. Thought he was going to make a fortune breeding working dogs. Didn't care about genetics...temperament...health. Rossi is my Craigslist find. Love her dearly. There are 3people, including myself and my husband that can touch her anytime. But she is the smartest dog I have ever worked with. I have owned a total of six working line GSDs and her. She will pick up a new behavior in a few tries. Excels at nosework and tracking. Spins when stresses to the point of almost falling over. Barks at the window if a squirrel two blocks away farts. She is six now and her energy level is slowing down. If I had been younger when looking for a male puppy two years ago, I would have seriously considered another from a few breeders that have shown to produce dogs that are clear headed. Rossi just has a little pin ball machine in hers...😍 Wouldn't trade her for any other dog. Just wish she wasn't so nervy and reactive. I think it is much harder to find great breeders of Dutch Shepherds.

dogbyte Cathy, Rossi ( the Dutch shepherd) and Gunny (the Czech/DDR GSD) with Zoey, Chance,Xara,Gracie, and Jaden snuggled deep within my heart
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page