BAD person did bad things to my GSD. Many tears over the past few days. - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 21Likes
Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Unread 05-09-2019, 03:28 PM

Can you have the premises searched and DNA test any pups? OMG I am SO sorry!!!! I cannot even IMAGINE!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 25 (permalink) Unread 05-09-2019, 03:55 PM
Crowned Member

I was sick when I read your post. I remember him from previous posts as a beautiful black working line who was showing some aggression toward family members. The sad thing is that there is never an easy fix for behaviors. Even if the trainer had been very good, methods still need to be used at home correctly to stick. I looked up the name and saw a very positive internet presence. Even the Yelp reviews are good, which can happen if someone pays for bad reviews to be removed. People have used Facebook groups to reach out and find others who had similar experiences to their own, but it needs to be done in a way that canít backfire on you. I donít know how to do that, but someone will. There is strength in numbers. Document everything, then try to find anyone else who had a bad result from working with him. There must be others. He may have been good once, but if drugs are involved, that changes people. Just be careful what you post. If you decide to go that route get legal advice so you donít harm yourself in the process.
tc68 likes this.
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Unread 05-09-2019, 03:57 PM
Crowned Member

Another option is to file a small claims suit. These very from state to state I suspect and if you win, you would still have to collect. At least in Oregon (in days gone by - long gone by) the small claims court left collection of judgement up to the prevailing party. You could likely also file a different civil suit to claim damages beyond return of the fee.

I think most of us have done something similar - gone with something when we likely shouldn't... I'm sorry you fell for this guy's BS. More I am sorry for your dog.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 25 (permalink) Unread 05-09-2019, 06:05 PM Thread Starter

Further digging on this terrible man...read this please..lengthy but he sounds bad..

I found this the night before we went with the deputy to get our Apache. Opinions??? I'm not too keen on these specific "laws" but from what I see...he sounds like a huge con..... this story sounds like something from that show "Dirty John" Ö.I mean...what do you say even....
https://www.leagle.com/decision/1987902734sw2d1681856
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Unread 05-09-2019, 07:42 PM
Crowned Member

Sounds to me like two rather questionable people .... both the person apprehended and your "dog trainer" (bailsman) Your guy doing what he thought he could get away with, the other guy not exactly a sterling character.
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Unread 05-09-2019, 09:26 PM
Crowned Member

Is there any proof or indication he bred your dog? That is a big accusation if you don’t have proof or if he didn’t. I went back and read your previous posts about your dog. You were given a lot of good input a year ago and again this last April. Your dog is a lot for your to handle. He was before, and now he seems to have been handled roughly. Have you planned how you are going to work with him from now on? Is it something you can do? I see a lot of red flags behind this recent situation. That dog deserves to be in capable hands who can give him the type of handling he needs and the time to work with him. I had some fosters that had suffered abuse or neglect and it took every bit of my time to get the dogs to the point where I could release them to a forever home.
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Unread Yesterday, 05:53 AM

by week 3 I would have gone and got my dog. I WILL visit my dog at any trainer anytime I want since they WORK FOR ME but I will let them know I will visit.
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Unread Yesterday, 06:02 AM

Now I am mad. If it were my dog some animal rights group would get some info . BBB( most people dont know how to even go to BBB's website) wont do anything and neither will the PD. Your only choice is the internet media as long as you have proof. gotta stop, making me madder.
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Unread Yesterday, 06:12 AM
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvShepherds View Post
. If you decide to go that route get legal advice so you don’t harm yourself in the process.

OP - Someone has posted a negative review of this guy the other day on Yelp referring to your thread and posting the link to it. FYI

On another note, I googled every which way up and down and sideways and cannot find a single negative review on this guy.
He is even quoted from a police department on what could have went wrong with a police dog who turned on handler and had to be shot by

Did you take pics of your dog all matted? It may very well be he was kenneled in barn and had straw bedding.
car2ner likes this.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Unread Yesterday, 09:39 AM Thread Starter

This is my response to a few who have asked ďhow do I know etc ď ( Iím just responding, pardon if it comes off hasty.. Iím not at all, text is impersonal)
Of course I have no actual proof. There would be no way. But... my dog was gone 13 weeks... thatís a very long time for a dog to be boarded and gone to NOT show improvement. None at all. Heís very dominant sometimes but goofy and loving too. In my opinion, he did nothing with him but probably breed him for money and string me along.

This was someone with YEARS experience okay... my dog was not so bad that you canít get him to train or learn. Plus he is full of fear. Never fearful beforehand.

He wasnít in a barn with hay... my husband was only allowed by the woman working there to get to a certain point, he said she was so fast when she turned her back to walk into kenneled area in the back behind the fences... he couldnít even look in there. She didnít want him seeing it for some reason, she literally **** the door before he could even check it out and then let Apache run out.

He took his ďbusiness websiteĒ down. Why.... would he do that. If he was innocent and knew he was innocent, he should have immediately driven to his place and talked to us. Right away. She kept saying ďoh I just canít get hold of him, I hate when he does thisĒ ... suspicious. Avoidance to me.

He never even CALLED us back that DAY. Not to apologize or say ď why would you think these things of me?Ē Heís dropped off our radar completely. Iím shocked if someone with an innocent slate who wasnít being dirty... didnít defend themselves in the slightest. I mean he should care what a paying customer feels about him and how he handles business.

I am led to believe my dog had been kenneled up hours upon hours.... he stinks so bad still itís unreal and itís been 2 baths, Iím not trying to push him though so Iím waiting between bathings.

Touched his neck, he flinched and he just... layed like a zombie for two days in the corner of our house by the air vent holding his tire toy, not letting it go. Iím very serious.... for hours. Only up to drink lots of water. This was NOT his normal demeanor. At all.

Last thing... I also read the one or two articles the local news had used his reference in a Houston ďdog abuse ď case or whatever.... all I can say to that is... people arenít what they appear apparently. I read those before I ever decided to go get my dog... and was hoping something like that would clear my gut instinct and worry... but I know now that means nothing. Absolutely nothing. Nobody really knows what goes on behind a closed door.... i read those myself and was thinking ď well, he must love dogsĒ. Anyone who loves dogs or is trying to help, or rehabilitate them wouldnít let them get as filthy as mine was and he also had a bacterial infection which the vet said was from unclean conditions or eating his own feces ( from being locked up too much and wanting to clean his own waste probably)

He dropped from 90 pounds roughly to 77. I know... shepherds are stressed super easily... but thatís not good.

He.never.called.us.back. Not once. Not a text. Nothing. Why??!! If it were me... and I get innocent... if they my best to get to the bottom of why someone felt so upset and fix it.

On the bbb there was another negative review of him.... basically similar situation but probably different breeed of dog. She was very angry. Her dog was in poor condition and very sick upon return. He just... brushed the whole thing off apparently.

Last edited by JenniferAaron; Yesterday at 09:50 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in