Vet/Trainer recommendations in St Petersburg FL area - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 10:57 AM Thread Starter

Vet/Trainer recommendations in St Petersburg FL area

Hi,

Not new to this forum (but its been years and under an old user name that I can no longer access...) but new to the St Petersburg area. We are getting a new puppy in early May and I'm still searching for a highly recommended vet in this area. We use a holistic vet for Sasha (she's 14 1/2) who comes to the house when needed. But she's super expensive. If anyone can recommend one I would greatly appreciate it. We did go to Central Animal Hospital and didn't love it - so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-20-2019, 06:03 PM

Hello! I no longer live in Florida but I did for 28 years and the best vet hands down Iíve ever met is Jack Landess at Nokomis Animal clinic. He and his staff genuinely care for all the animals they treat and he even treats exotics and zoo animals. Itís a bit of a drive for you but worth it!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-22-2019, 01:05 PM
Crowned Member

Yikes, that is WAY south!!!!

Alkarah's Sedona "Sasha" 9/23/04
Alkarah's Marco Aurelio Antonino Augusto "Marco" 3/9/2019
Windy Acres Doppio Espresso "Wolfgang" My sweet baby boy, gone too soon. 12/7/07 - 9/15/18
Sir Alexander So Noble "Alex" 12/12/91 - 4/2/04 RIP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-22-2019, 04:54 PM

Not in the know of any Holistic Vet in the area (there may be some, I just don't know them), however; we are very please with the training that Natalia Balabanov did with Red, starting at age 7 months with board and train for 4 weeks. He is now 15 months, and is an obedient, well behaved member of our family. She is located in Plant city, and you have to reserve a slot for your dog's training in her kennel before hand.
Best of luck!
Attached Images

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-25-2019, 04:55 PM

Itís only an hours drive... not what Iíd consider WAY far away. Iíd drive twice that for Dr. Landess!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page