Personally, if you were planning to neuter him at 2-3, I would wait until then, or near then to get your puppy if it were a girl. My breeder knew, roughly, when the females in her lines went into season. Hopefully the breeder you choose does too.
If you wanted to keep him intact, I agree with Thecowboysgirl - being intact with another male will depend on the male. Katsu's littermate lives with an older intact male and he is also intact (there is a 8-9 year difference, though) and there are no issues. If you were to get a female and wanted to wait past her first/second heat, I would be prepared to make arrangements to have your male relocated for the duration of her heat cycle.
I did the opposite - had an intact female and got a male puppy. She went into season when he was 13 weeks (thank goodness) and is scheduled to be spayed mid January.
Best of luck with whatever you choose!
+ Kalbi CGC 6/21/2015
+ Blackthorn's Out of the Frying Pan NW1 ORT SEN SCN BCAT SIN RATN TKN (Katsu) 9/12/2017
+ Blackthorn's Skofnung CGC TKN RATI RATO (Steel) 07/23/2018