Tips that may indicate you have too many dogs
A few tips that may indicate that you have too many dogs:
1. When you don't need the vet's number on speed dial, because it is memorized, or you could just back up to yesterday or the day before when you called it last.
2. If you have crates set up in more than 2 rooms in your home.
3. If your dog food bill and your vet bill make up half of your gross income.
4. When you have to go through a string of names before you land on the one that belongs to an individual dog.
5. When you get rid of your washer and dryer so you can house crates in that location.
6. When you show up at the vet with a GSD, and the tech sees just the dog, from around the corner, and says, "Sue must be here," and then asks, "Which one is this?"
7. When you get to the store to buy dog food on Monday, and you need 4 bags to keep you until Friday when it comes in.
8. When you wish dog hair was a cash crop.
9. When you are happy that you can still carry a 40 pound bag of Diamond Naturals and a 28 pound bag of raw instinct into the house in one trip.
Bear Cub, Hepsi-Pepsi
Cujo2, Karma Chameleon
Ramona the Pest, Kojak -- who loves you baby?
Tiny Tinnie, Susie's Uzzi, Kaiah -- The Baby Monster.