Harness patches - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-27-2015, 10:36 PM Thread Starter

Harness patches

Has anyone purchased any personal designed harness patch lately? I'm thinking about ordering some however I don't know where would it be the best. I heard that Julius K9 finally has a branch in Florida and they will be making them there, I just don't know when they are starting up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 01:27 AM
Master Member

I've seen custom ones on Etsy.

Lily: ETD PKD-T ADP-L5/CH ADP-L1(Pr) CNSD
Leo: U-CA ETD PKD-T D-CRO-Preliminary S-ADP-L5/CH S-ADP-L1(Pr) S-ADP-L2(Pr) CNSD
Ilka: BN RE CA CGC TKP ETD PKD-T CRO-1 NCO-1 S-ADP-L4 D-CRO-Preliminary (2009-2017) RIP
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 10:56 AM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieToth View Post
Has anyone purchased any personal designed harness patch lately? I'm thinking about ordering some however I don't know where would it be the best. I heard that Julius K9 finally has a branch in Florida and they will be making them there, I just don't know when they are starting up.
I was on the Julius K9 website a few weeks ago and was about to order customized patches for our IDC Powerharness with my dog's name on it, until I read that all patches come in the reflective material/writing OTHER THAN the custom ones. That was a deal breaker for me. I didn't go through the checkout process, but I don't remember reading anything that said they wouldn't ship to the US. It just said something about taking 2-3 weeks to produce and ship, if I remember correctly. I'll have to go back and look.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 11:02 AM
Elite Member

I'm looking at the main Julius K9 site now, and it looks like maybe they DO come in reflective. Whatever site I was sent to as the US distributor for JK9 said they did not come in reflective. I'm definitely interested now! I want patches that say NARA and KAZE for the sides of their harnesses.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page