Travelling with dogs that don't get along yet.
So thank you all for the help and advice you've given on my latest post, it's been much appreciated.
In two weeks, my SO and I need to travel 2.5 hours to go away for a few days, and unless we leave either the GSD or Chihuahua at home, they'll be coming to. Now we've had no chance to develop the relationship between the two bitches, and at this stage they're not ready to be that close to each other without the risk of a dead Chi.
What would you all recommend we do.. Is there a way we could bring both dogs back without much trouble? Unfortunately I can't get hold of a cargo barrier for my Grand Vitara, so unless I make one (with my VERY limited equipment), that idea is off the table. So that leaves me with some solution I've over looked, or leave one of the dogs at home, which isn't desirable.