What's your favorite - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-29-2012, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

What's your favorite

Just curious-what's your favorite thing about your dog? My favorite physical thing about my dog-are his ginormous brown eyes that just melt me when he gives me "that look"

My favorite thing he does is he'll wake me up in the middle of the night for NO reason whatsoever. He comes up to me, pokes me in the face with his big wet nose, gives me a kiss, then goes back to sleep. It's like he's just checkin to make sure I'm ok. I HATE being woken up, but it's just too cute and sweet I can't help but smile
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-29-2012, 09:47 PM
Crowned Member

His confidence. He'll venture into anything without a second thought or a moment of unsureness.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-29-2012, 09:54 PM
Crowned Member

Mine also has lots of confidence, but I love when she goes running through the house and plops down on the couch and crosses her paws..very ladylike She's also very cute in the morning, when the alarm goes off she is right there pawing me in my face and giving me kisses...I used to hit the snooze but I got smart and just made the alarm later, because she isn't letting me stay in bed longer then needed

Misty- Samoyed Mix, Tannor- Golden Retriever CGC
Robyn- GSD CGC, TC, Midnite-GSD CGC,TC, Brennan-Golden Retriever CGC, Batman-Husky/Greyhound , Apollo-GSD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-29-2012, 09:59 PM
Elite Member

Kaos

Favorite physical trait is his big ol' ears and the way he groans when you rub them....we refer to that as an "eargasm"

Favorite thing about him.... he can make me smile when I don't feel it is possible, he can make me calm when I'm not....there is just a connection with him I can't explain (I'm sure you all know because you have it as well)

Sherman

Favorite thing about him is he won't be a puppy forever

Candice
Mr Sherman Tank
Everyday brings a new challenge

Kaos
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-29-2012, 10:02 PM
Banned

Bailey -- his goofiness. Adorable. Big, big, big goof! LOVES to please. Very focused.

Dolly -- sweetness. Sweet and more sweet. Made of sugar, that girl.

Suri -- her assuredness. She has no fears, no doubts. She's a snuggler like no other!

Tucker -- how he has been able to still love humans and be so sweet in spite of a lot of neglect.

Tiger the kitty -- his ability to deal with the nutjobs above!
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 12:27 AM
Crowned Member

Stosh's combination of confidence and goofiness, his ear floofies, long coat and incredibly soft ears, his gigantic feet that twitch when he's sleeping. And the way he rests his head in my hands when I massage his ears. His total enthusiasm to herd and the beautiful relaxed way he works
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 02:20 AM
Elite Member

Oh gosh, so many things I love about any and all of my dogs, past and present. I'll limit it to the two current, and keep it sorta short.

Krissie:
My favorite thing is how she loves to snuggle right into me, either tucking herself into my back or behind my legs, or snuggling into my chest so I can hug her. She's my emotional support dog, and may yet turn into a service dog for me, depending on if I really need her to accompany, and how she takes to the tasks I'd need. In general, I love her super soft floppy ears, how she is little miss prissy, her groaning and grunting when she gets comfortable, and how attentive she is to me. Her attitude is pretty good, she loves to learn; she is a very soft dog, and I can't use corrections very much if at all. I love that she is very willing to alert bark (and bark and bark and bark) to warn us, and how wildly enthusiastic she is about every person EVER. She's my perma-puppy, and I take her almost everywhere with me.

Koshka:
It's so hard to pick a favorite thing, but I guess it would be his confidence and unflappability. Of course I love the ear dance thing (we have teepee ears right now!!), and the huge enthusiasm he has for doing whatever we want, if he understands what we're asking. He's going to be The Mate's service and mobility dog, and although he's very young, we really think he will be excellent at it. I'm also thinking about taking him into Rally, since it will help him learn more and give him a 'job' even sooner. He is SO super soft that I can barely resist sticking my face into his neck and just nuzzling him. I love the way he gets all zoned out when we brush him, and how vocal he is when he wants his way.

My Dog: Krissie ~ Beagle Mix Extraordinaire 09/09
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 02:37 AM
Elite Member

Falko: The bond between us, his black panther paws and those beautiful brown eyes so full of adoration.

Tybor: Watching the trials and tribulations of a 10 month old puppy while looking at a seemingly grown up body, kinda reminds me of Baby Huey!
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 03:20 AM
Elite Member

Banjo- How hard he works at being gentle. He's a bruiser by nature but you can actually see him concentrating on being easy and delicate. How he asks for rubs. He'll brush your hand with his paw and if he's not had enough rubs he'll twitch his leg. So polite.

Peppy- The way she channels that Malinios drive into everything she does. When she greets her jaws chatter, her legs shake and her whole body vibrates. That drive has to be shunted off somehow, so she vibrates.

Never cook bacon while naked.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 03:24 AM
Crowned Member

I don't think I could pick just one thing!

Jubal/Tesla (Beauceron) 3/14/14
Bianca HIC CGC TT (GSD) 4/24/04-10/23/12
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page