I Don't Know Which Is Worse - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-18-2012, 11:27 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

I Don't Know Which Is Worse

We have a very strict leash law in town, and also a very strict clean up after your dog law. People are always out and about walking their dogs, and you rarely, if ever see one running loose. It's on a very rare occasion that you see any poop around where ever you walk. That makes it very nice not to worry about stepping in poop. However, for some reason, people seem to think it's acceptable to leave the plastic poop bags filled with poop on the sidewalk or in the grass. The cemetery and parks have taken the trash barrels in for the winter, and there are piles of poop bags where the barrels are supposed to be. I don't know which is worse, the poop or the bagged poop. I mean if they just left the poop itself then it would eventually dissolve away, but plastic lasts forever. It's ugly and I just don't get why people just cant take their bags to a trash can and throw them away properly.

Mom to
Chases Wolfgang Heinrich Von Ryan aka Wolfie born 12/20/09
Waiting for us at the bridge is Chases Chieftain aka Chiefy Left this earth and left a hole in our hearts July 2000
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-18-2012, 11:48 PM

its sad the pure lazyness some people have. they take all the time and effort to bag it up to just leave it make no sense to me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page