Does Blue Buffalo Wilderness make your pups more gassy?? - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-15-2012, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Does Blue Buffalo Wilderness make your pups more gassy??

Just curious.. My GSD doesn't have very much gas on it.. but when he does.. leave the room.. but it's not often..

My Boerboel.. however, is a COMPLETELY different story. It seems she always has gas. She was on Raw for about a month and granted it was less but still had a decent amount of it, and it was bad!! Man the first few times I smelled it I thought for sure she poo'd in the house and searched for it. Nope turns out that she just has HORRID gas.. and it has been worse since I switched back to Kibble (not what this thread is about, so no arguing please, but I could answer why if you care enough to ask ).

Now I ask about Blue Buffalo Wilderness having that effect only because I heard that from a few people, but never experienced a big change with my boy.. but since I got Athena.. man oh man her butt stinks!! LOL.

I believe the Mastiff breeds are more gassy.. is that right?? Maybe that's why hers is worse and more frequent..

Sorry.. may not seem like a big deal but I am now curious since I had my BF over for date night last night and I couldn't stop laughing because she kept farting and grossing him out.. hahaha

Some light on the subject would be awesome. Thanks

v/r,

Whitney
and
Commander Charly Titan (GSD)-15 Jan 2010

Last edited by wyoung2153; 02-15-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page