German Shepherds Forum banner

Ummm...his tail is still moving so he must still be alive!

2K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  1sttimeforgsd 
#1 ·
#8 ·
That was great . Ty should gey an Oscar.The barking and going in a circle was cool.He is a great dog and very handsome. OK I think I missed the point . Still he is a nice dog.

#9 ·
Ok the GSD was neat, but the little rat terrier was awesome. For some reason my system played one after another, and the one after the GSD was the guy with a mountain bike and some type of ratter, and it shows you him walking his bike and the dog going circles around him. But that dog stayed with him all the way down this mountain. It had little legs!!! Distance and speed aren't supposed to go together. Anyhow, I thought that was impressive, as much for the bond between dog and handler as the athleticism (of the dog).

#11 ·
LOL that reminds me so much of my Golden! She did what I called a "stage death" where I said "bang" and she would slllooowwwllly lower herself down onto her side. Of course her tail was always wagging still. Sometimes I would have to "bang" again to make her put her head down and then to make her stop moving her tail. :p

Here is a really bad quality video of it (the audio is out of sync too)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.