So stressed.... - German Shepherd Dog Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 12:47 AM Thread Starter
Knighted Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,897
Thumbs down So stressed....

So I've told you about having to pay the vet bill for that dog that Jazzi attacked, well that 600$'s in vet bills caused me not to be able to spend my five year anniversary with my husband. That was our travel money. So today we've been married for FIVE YEARS, and Josh and I are not together, because of those bills..... I've been so stressed today. UGH. Sorry, I needed to vent.....

On a positive note, I can cuddle with my Jazzi in bed tonight!! <3
WarrantsWifey is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 12:49 AM Thread Starter
Knighted Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,897
I feel better after writing it out.... AGH.... Time for some wine though! <3
WarrantsWifey is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 12:53 AM
Master Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrantsWifey View Post
So I've told you about having to pay the vet bill for that dog that Jazzi attacked, well that 600$'s in vet bills caused me not to be able to spend my five year anniversary with my husband. That was our travel money. So today we've been married for FIVE YEARS, and Josh and I are not together, because of those bills..... I've been so stressed today. UGH. Sorry, I needed to vent.....

On a positive note, I can cuddle with my Jazzi in bed tonight!! <3
Poor hubby . Just kidding . Everything will work out fine. Enjoy the wine and Happy Anniversary!
RazinKain is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 12:55 AM
Master Member
 
Larien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NE Ohio, USA
Posts: 728
Send a message via AIM to Larien
Aw that sucks! I'm sorry... Well, you'll just have to make next years even better!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Larien is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 12:55 AM
Senior Member
 
rgollar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 314
Sorry to hear but things will get better. Best wishes to you.
rgollar is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 01:03 AM Thread Starter
Knighted Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,897
Thanks you guys. Man, I've been wanting to scream that from the top of my lungs all day!! LOL!! <3 I'm better now, back to my happy, positive, outgoing self.
WarrantsWifey is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 01:12 AM
Master Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrantsWifey View Post
Thanks you guys. Man, I've been wanting to scream that from the top of my lungs all day!! LOL!! <3 I'm better now, back to my happy, positive, outgoing self.
Wine works wonders doesn't it?
RazinKain is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 01:13 AM
Master Member
 
GSD_Xander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazinKain View Post
Wine works wonders doesn't it?
Just opened a bottle
GSD_Xander is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 01:26 AM Thread Starter
Knighted Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,897
Wine is the best man/god made thing!! <3 I have to give god credit for wine. I mean seriously, it's just divine!!
WarrantsWifey is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 01:28 AM
Master Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrantsWifey View Post
Wine is the best man/god made thing!! <3 I have to give god credit for wine. I mean seriously, it's just divine!!
a six pack of Keystone Light and an Ambien will rock your world too!
RazinKain is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome