You know you are crazy for dogs when....
1. You spend more $money$ on training equipment and classes for your dog than your own tuition.
2. You spend more time studying Rally-O, SchH patterns/routines than studying for your exams.
3. You don't give a guy a second look if they seem nervous of your "big scary dog".
4. You are more concerned about moving closer to training clubs than closer to your work.
5. You spend 7 years in post secondary school then wonder if your parents would be totally disappointed in you if you became a dog trainer?
6. Your living room looks like an agility course.
7. Your closet has more "dog training clothes" than nice outfits to go out in.
8. Your closet has more leashes, collars, harnesses, etc. than shoes and coats.
9. Before leaving for a hike or walk in the dead of winter, you wonder "does the dog need a coat?" then leave with a spring jacket on because you spent all your money on the dogs jacket and can't afford one for yourself.
10. "Hmmm... ground beef is on sale... I think I'll stock up... Okay, dogs are done.. I guess I'll have hotdogs tonight."
11. You spend more time worrying about the calories, protein, carbs, etc. in your dogs daily meals than your own.
12. You spend more money and time researching suppliments for your dog than you do for yourself.
13. "Why did he do that? What can I do to change that? Is it me?" These are regular conversations you have with your friends - except your talking about your dog - not the cute boy across the hall.
14. Your friends constantly shake their head at you mid conversation and look totally bored - You don't get it, don't they realize how much time and energy went into getting him to heel like that?!
15. Your facebook profile looks like a shrine to your dog - which of course it is!
*That's all I got for tonight, I am sure there will be more to add.