these are the dogs hubby wants.... - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-23-2011, 11:21 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

these are the dogs hubby wants....

Not that it really matters because they would turn into my dogs anyway. Guess its a good thing i approve if we were able to get them which is unlikely at this time. But i wanted your opinions on them.

ARON

DIKE Saliven

VIRA Rivie

I personally like Aron and Vira. Dike would be a good dog but i'm not interested in a black and tan male. I much prefer the sables, especially black sables. But as i said, its not likely we would get any of them at this time or near future but i would like opinions in case hubby changes his mind as there is a slight possibility of the kids and i moving back home for a year or so because i could get a good job there and hubby wants a trained dog to go with us. But again, just opinions. Its not a definite thing, just a curiousity thing.

Shasta GSD 5/5/10 CGC, ITD, TC
"Dax" Thor z vom Weberhaus BCAT CAX2 CGCA ETD HCT NCO-1 PKD-T RATI RATN RA TC TKA 3/18/2013
"Hades" Guilty vom Blutfeuer 10/26/2018
Zena GSD 6/1/03-2/16/2016
Riley GSD/BC 1/10/05-2/1/2013
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-24-2011, 12:11 AM
Master Member

Send a message via AIM to Larien
I very much like Aron, stunningly gorgeous dog, and I don't even like sables, lol. Vira is bred it says, unless I read it wrong...?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-24-2011, 12:14 AM
Master Member

They are all gorgeous! I like Black sables too...I think that will be my next one. Shhhhhhh don't tell the husband I said that

Brody: GSD May 2010 Von der Sauk
Zella : Pitbull, July 2006
Fritzy: GSD February 2008
Pita: Cavalier July 2011
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-24-2011, 12:14 AM
Knighted Member

Aron has no pedigree info and hips/elbows in order? No no that is a huge red flag to me. I think they are all beautiful dogs just leery of the sparse info
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-24-2011, 12:19 AM
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoeys mom View Post
Aron has no pedigree info and hips/elbows in order? No no that is a huge red flag to me. I think they are all beautiful dogs just leery of the sparse info
He's gorgeous. I wonder why no pedigree? His x-rays are at the bottom of the page btw.
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-24-2011, 12:23 AM
Master Member

I was thinking surely he has hips/elbows, but just in case, better ask! Such a handsome dog, though. So is the female, who has the most info listed, but again, she's bred. Lol if she wasn't and I didn't already have 2 bitches I'd want her!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-24-2011, 12:24 AM
Knighted Member

I just thought the wording was weird-I thought the bottom portion was the females info? Oh well like I said gorgeous dogs just leery of some of the info. What does "was kenneled outdoors but now allowed inside mean?" I would worry about how well the dog would acclimate to living inside, but I guess most dogs do prefer the couch to the outdoors,lol
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-24-2011, 12:25 AM

My self I think Dike Saliven is just beautiful not that the other one arent but I love Dikes look.
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-24-2011, 12:27 AM
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoeys mom View Post
I just thought the wording was weird-I thought the bottom portion was the females info? Oh well like I said gorgeous dogs just leery of some of the info. What does "was kenneled outdoors but now allowed inside mean?" I would worry about how well the dog would acclimate to living inside, but I guess most dogs do prefer the couch to the outdoors,lol
That's my concern about the black and tan male, that he may not do well inside a normal home.

post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-24-2011, 12:31 AM
Knighted Member

Send a message via Skype™ to paulag1955
I like Dike (reminds me of an old political slogan, lol). But I'm lusting for a black and red. Long hair, though.

Paula
Shasta - GSD (4/30/10)
Thor - GSD (3/12/12)
RIP Duchess - Shetland Sheepdog (12/25/88 - 2/14/04)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page