Any Member in Germany??? - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 12:34 AM Thread Starter

Any Member in Germany???

i'd like to think that i'm not going mad
but i've just checked several threads as well as all my PM's and i can't find the [nameless] member i'm looking for. ugh!

germans, please check in or PM me. thanks!!

TILDEN: Male: Blk/Red LHGSD: DOB: 12/24/06 60lbs of Love
KEYSTONE: Male: Sable: DOB: 2/11/13 60lbs of Go!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 01:13 AM
Banned

Sorry, will do.

It wasn't me. Only had a PM from another Member

Last edited by Mrs.K; 03-08-2010 at 01:17 AM.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 08:25 AM

I just joined so can't be me. I'm in Edingen-Neckarhausen just north of Heidelberg.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 11:04 AM
Crowned Member

Wow, it's a small world indeed. I have a great aunt and uncle in Edingen!

Malinois Ronja - fastest K-9 in VT
=^^= Finn, Ratchet & Ollie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-31-2011, 06:15 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Adolph
Hello,

My name is Amy. I live in Heidelberg Germany. Currently we are meeting GDS breeders and trying to determine who will become the next member of our family.

We are owners of our dogs from birth to death, so finding the fit is really important. Recently we learned about Schutzhund and thought this might be an interesting sport for our family. Does anyone know of any clubs in our area that would welcome an English speaking family?

Also, what about boarding kennels and Vets in the area. I KNOW from past experience that we are willing to pay for top quality when we leave our dogs for the weekend, so checking those out in advance is equally important.

Kind Regards,
Amy from Heidelberg
[email protected]
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-09-2011, 03:58 PM
Banned

Boarding Kennel I can highly recommend Heinz Diemert and Anette Schnurr.

They know dogs in and out. Used to do Schutzhund and Agility. They are personal friends of my family so I can highly recommend them. If I'd leave a dog with anyone than it's them. They are right next to the Coleman Barracks in Mannheim and have a lot of American Clients.

Home

you can find the contact info under impressum, they charge 20 euros per dog a day.

As a Vet I can highly recommend Dr.Dominik Roeder out in Bensheim. It's half an hour drive via the Autobahn and Bensheim but he's absolutely worth it.

He takes care of all of my families horses, all the dogs and he's very reasonable with what he charges, not like the Heidelberg clinic that is charging ridiculous amount of money.

Dr.med.vet. Dominik Roeder
Tierarzt
Nibelungenstraße 111
64625 Bensheim (Bensheim)

phone number: 06251 3539

The Club in Edingen Neckarhausen welcomes english speaking families, however the language barrier sometimes made it hard and none of the people I brought to the Club sticked to it. So I am not sure what is going on, however there is one club in Mannheim right next to the Coleman Barracks that has some well educated people who know the language very well and they are always friendly and open minded.

Their helper is one of the best you can fnd. If anyone knows how to work a dog it's Werner Rutsch and he's the one that shouldn't have any issues at all to speak english. Here is the info about the Club.

Also, let me know if you need help with finding a good breeder if you are looking for a working line pup I can suggest a couple of breeders that are trustworthy. You may have to drive a couple of hours but they are small an great breeders that really take interest in their clients.

Last edited by Mrs.K; 09-09-2011 at 04:01 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page