German Shepherds Forum banner

First vet visit....

714 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  darga19 
#1 ·
Wish me luck....tomorrow is Lola's first visit to the vet. She will be getting her puppy physical just to make sure her stitches healed nice and a overall health check.
Madison on the other hand hates getting her nails clipped and the vet will be doing it tomorrow. Usually it gets done and the place where she goes for doggy day care but, the last time they did it they had such a hard time (it took 4 people to hold her) they told me to try the vet.
Tomorrow I will also post my first pics of the girls. I bought the DSL line but have yet to install. By the time I get home it's mommy duty...between the kids & pups I dont have time to do anything I want. lol But I will post pics tomorrow for those of you who have been asking........

#2 ·
Well...Good Luck!

I'd say the vet will be better for the nail clipping. Marshall doesn't like it either and my mom-in-law (also his vet
) holds him down by herself...and she's a rather little woman lol. I'd say your vet tech will have more experience.

Good luck with the new internet too...I'm sure you'll love it if you're switching from dial up...

#3 ·
Christian2009....I'm not switching from dial up to DSL....one of the pup chewed up the DSL line and I needed to buy a replacement. lol Silly doggies!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.