Words Women Use - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2008, 04:20 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Words Women Use

WORDS WOMEN USE

(1)
Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2)
Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3)
Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4)
Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5)
Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6)
That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7)
Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says "Thanks a lot" - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say "you're welcome" ... that will bring on a "whatever").

(8)
Whatever: Is a women's way of saying YOU!

(9)
Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to # 3.

* Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.

* Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know it's true.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2008, 04:32 PM

Re: Words Women Use

so true!!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2008, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted By: TMARIE
(4)
Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
I think this one is my favorite

proudly owned and loved by

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Freyja -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

always and forever
from this life to the next
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2008, 05:49 PM

Excellent!
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2008, 06:57 PM
Crowned Member

Tammy this is great. I recently got it from someone at work and showed it to not only DH but also my son and his gf. Of course they all agree it is pretty much true.

I am not sure which is my favorite but they are sooo true. Just ask DH how many times he has heard nothing LOL

Danielle

Mom to:
Rocky - 3 year old Black GSD
3 Skin Kids
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2008, 07:15 PM
Elite Member

my husband says it's practical advice, and should turn it into a pamphlet for men, complete with cartoon figures to make it for interesting read.

Janka vom Grunenfeld, BH (d.o.b. 10/12/07)
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Crowned Member

Perfect!!

Dogs are our links to paradise M. Kundera
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Knighted Member

I almost feel bad for men....ALMOST.

Silence is Golden ~ Duct tape is Silver.

FO UCD ARCHX RLVX3 RL1X RL2X Joobie Toozday VCD1 HT RA OA OAJ NF CD-H JJ-N CTL1 TT CGC
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 03:26 AM
Knighted Member

Barbara

Heidi - GSD

Whisky - Lab mix
Schatzie - Pure mutt
Rocki - my first GSD 1993-2006
Brandi - Rott/shep mix 1995-2005
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 12:06 PM

Simply outstanding!!!

Leika 11 (Philippines)

Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without.

-"Bianca von Maxitrend" born on Jan. 28, 2010
-"Falco vom Haus Athena" born on Nov. 6, 2010

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page