What would your dogs say? - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-30-2008, 11:45 AM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Send a message via MSN to GSDolch
What would your dogs say?

So the Speak English thread got me thinking, toward the end. Loved 3k9's version of what her dogs would say.

So, got to thinking, what would your dogs say if they could talk?

Our mutt, is a terrier mix, hyper acticve little snot and ALWAYS wants to be petted, and a licking habit we cant break, lol.

Buddy: out out out comon lets go out, no wait theres my duck, duck duck duck, woohoo! no wait, out, no duck, out, duck, out, duck.

Me: Buddy calm down.

Buddy: *stops and gives funny look* duck duck duck duck duck, run in circlessssssss comeone mom run in circlessssssssss......out, out out out, no wait, duck......duck and outsided!

Me: no, you cant take it out

Buddy: *stops and gives funny look again* shake shake shake shake

and repeat throughout the day over and over

~Johanna~

Baily ~ GSD x ~ (Jan 2001 - Jan 2016)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Buddy ~ Schnauzer X Jack Russell ~ 11yrs
Merlin ~ Solid Black Cat DOB 4/5/2015 <Super Stalker Ninja Kitty>
Carrot ~ Solid Black Cat DOB (est) 7/15/2015
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-30-2008, 12:07 PM
The Administrator from the Great White North, eh?

Re: What would your dogs say?

Keeta:

"I say, my good woman, would you please be so kind as to throw me a bite of whatever you are eating? Otherwise I'll have to drool on your shoes incontrollably."

Lucia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2009-2018

Keeta BH, OB1, TR1, AD
Rottweiler/Hairy Dog mix?? 2004-2015
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-30-2008, 01:33 PM
Knighted Member

Guinness..........c'mon MA- just a bite a wee bite a little bite a taste- c'mon c'mon c'mon........pupupupupuppppppleease
Timer......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... .ma......tell Roxie to sttop licking me.......did you say COOKIE?????!?!??!??!?
Rox stop licking me cut it out cut it out MA make her stopit!!!!

Rox- I am patrolling the neighborhood- I am at the ready I am always here for y- ooh lemme go lick Timer's face................what was I doin- offfffffffff oh yeah licking Timer's face - someone's here I wanna go out.........out out out out front front....
.........out out out out .....back back ....out out out out .........out out out out front front ............GUINNESS!!!!! A SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!! OOH MA LEMME OUT .........out out out out A SQUIRREL A SQUIRREL cmon ma ma ma !!!!! hurry aup!!!!!!!!!!

DAD'S HOME!!!!!!!!!!A SQUIRREL A SQUIRREL A SQUIRREL A SQUIRREL c'mon Guinness!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY what's on the counter ????? Hmmmmm cnI have some lemme see!~!!!!! SNIFF SNIFF mmmmmm CNI have sum?!?!?!?!?!
SQUIRRELS!

Kate
Dublin and Gracie (RIP)
Timer (RIP)

Guinness Tennessee Porch Hound

Roxie Shennannigan

RILEY

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-30-2008, 02:06 PM
Crowned Member

Ringer ... Mom! Mom! Mom! Gotta find her! Gotta find her! Mom! Mom! Mom!
Honey ... Gonna make Kelly's life miserable ... here Kelly, Kelly, Kelly ... here boy ... where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu???
Kelly ... I see a ghost ... I see a ghost ... gotta get to the bathtub and hide ... my oh my, I see a ghost!!!
Mac ... Cuz, Cuz ... I just love my Cuz ... beCuz beCuz beCuz ... I really love my Cuz!!!
Slider ... Girl dogs, girl dogs, I just love those girl dogs. Brown ones, white ones, black ones too, all I want one is a girl dog, I do, I do, I do!!!
Bruiser ... Sniff, sniff pizza ... pizza ... gotta have some pizza!!!

Gayle, Faith, Ledgie, Scooby
At the Bridge: Andy, Abbey, Tasha, Tex, Echo, Yukon, JR, Too, Niki, Bo, Ringer, Kelly, Honey, Mac, Slider & Bruiser
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-30-2008, 02:12 PM
Knighted Member

Elmo:

Oh no, where is Sgt. Red? Mom, have you seen him? Molly, I know you don't play with toys, but have you seen him? Sgt. Red - There you are! I missed you so much. Where have you been? I love you Red! Do you still squeek? Mom - Sgt. Red still squeeks! Let me show you! Look Molly - Red still squeeks! I'm so happy. Don't you just love me mom? Can I be any cuter?

My tennis ball! I'm going to play soccer now. Nobody bother me, I have to focus when I do this. Oh no, the ball went behind the TV. I'll just try to get it until mom makes a big fuss and gets it out for me.

Hmmm.... I see mom watering her plants all the time and they grow. I wonder if I can grow more tennis balls. I'll just put it in one of these plants. Mom, look what I did! I'm a gardener! I even ripped out one of your plants to make more room for the tennis balls I'm growing.

Mommy, why do you keep all my toys in the pantry? They are not food.

Daddy's Home!!! Where are my toys? Let me find a ball. Daddy is going to play with me for hours. He just doesn't know it yet! I'm more fun than an XBox!

Molly:

Get out of my face Elmo! Stop licking me on the head. I'm not a toy. If you take my bone from me one more time, I'm hiding all of your toys!

Mom, can I snuggle with you? Too late, I'm already here!

Elmo, do you think I really enjoying playing follow the leader with you around the house as you carry a bone? It's not fun for me... but let's do it anyways!

Is someone unwrapping cheese? I hear you! I'm coming. Boy, that looks yummy. Pllllleeeeze can I have some?

If I make a really sad, pathetic looking face, I know they will let me back on the sofa. Here goes... ah ha, they fell for it and just called me over! Suckers!
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-30-2008, 02:13 PM
Banned

There is no doubt what Max would say...

"Kitties, Kitties, mom PLEASE can I have one of those kitties...just put one of em, doesn't matter which one, just put one of em in my crate with me...I'll be real nice I promise
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-30-2008, 02:43 PM
Crowned Member

dylan:

play with me
play with me
play with me
play with me
play with me

let's go for a ride first, then you can

play with me
play with me
play with me
play with me
play with me

But the jar he was making did not turn out as he had hoped, so he crushed it into a lump of clay again and started over. ~ Jer. 18:4

post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-30-2008, 03:44 PM
Master Member

Squeak squeak squek... mom! mom! Look at my bone! mom! mom! HellooO!? Okay, I'm going to rub it on you now, that always makes you look at me. Yeah it's wet, I drool, get over it. Mom? Mom? Mom! Hi!.... Mom? Mom...?? MOM!... Hi! ha ha ha... Hey mom? Chase me! Chase me! Ok, no chase me... how about I get my ball and get up here? What do you mean this isn't my couch? This one is more comfortable! Fine, I'll go to the other one... but I can't see you from here! Mom! MOM!!! MOM! Hi! Why are you behind that door? *snuf snuf snuf snuf snnuuuuufffff* I can smell you, whatcha doing? Mom? Mom? Mom? Mom? MOM! Hi!

(seriously, the mom mom mom mom hi part... he'll poke and prod me until I look at him, grin, then go off and do something else lol)

To be loved by a horse, or by any animal, should fill us with awe-
for we have not deserved it.

Marion Garretty
Mom to Dieter von Ridgemount - May 9/07
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-30-2008, 04:34 PM
Crowned Member

It's 3am, and a shadowy figure in black garb steals soundlessly in the window (I know we live on the 12th floor of a highrise, but, just p'tend).

Grimm: "Whaaa-hooooo, a GUEST! A guest, a guest, a GUEST!! Hi! Hi! Hi, okay? Okay, right, Hi? Gonna KISS ya... gonna kiss ya AGAIN! Hahahahahaa!! Kiss ya on da nose... on da toes.. on da fingers.. WOO, you ate pastrami for supper! I LIKE youuu!!! How bout another kiss? A bodyslam? I can paw you with my humungo paws!! I can slam you with my whirling butt!! Can FLOP so you rubbbb myyy tummyyyyy....!! I like you. I love you! LET ME KISS YOUUUU!"

And at 3:12am, the night is split by the wail of a siren as an ambulence is called to cart away the jibbering form of a prowler off to the looney bin.

Patti
Frauchen von:

Grimm van den Heuvel, aka "The Doofinator"
My strong-minded, very loving boy
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-30-2008, 04:44 PM
Knighted Member

As im sitting here in front of the computer, Sarge is bumping my elbow with his nose heard enough to lift my arm, As I look over at him he says.

Look pal, I see your really busy( then he rolls his eyes) and says, I havent been out for a while, What I have in mind is a little more important then what your doin, dont ya think???

While I sit having a snack at night, hes sittting right in front of me waitting on his bite of whatever it is. He looks at me and says...

How come you get 3 bites to my one, Every time you take a bite I get a little more impatient. COME ON...FAIRS FAIR!!! MY TURN, MY TURN!!!

"Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page