Retired U.S. Navy man BANNED FROM TARGET DEPT. STORES - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-11-2014, 06:56 PM Thread Starter

Retired U.S. Navy man BANNED FROM TARGET DEPT. STORES

Have you heard about this in the news yet ?

RETIRED HUSBAND VISITS TARGET WITH WIFE

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse.

Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Target:

Dear Mrs. Harris,

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Harris, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:

1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice,
"Code 3" in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money. We don't have a Code 3.

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.

6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.

9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' using different sizes of funnels.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

15. Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where is the fitting room?

And last, but not least:

16. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, and then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.

Hope you liked that joke; pass it on to your dearest friends...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-12-2014, 03:55 PM
Knighted Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Cheyanna
Funny

Cheyanna
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Handler for Service Dog, Fiona Van Sandstein (5/23/12 -- )
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-12-2014, 10:22 PM

Very cute

When the stars threw down their spears,
And watered heaven with their tears:
Did he smile his work to see?

Did he who made the Lamb, make thee?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-12-2014, 10:36 PM
Elite Member

I like that

Hail Gunther 7-2-2013

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever tried.

"Some people never end up going crazy...what a truly terrible life they must lead." - Unknown
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-17-2014, 07:19 PM
Crowned Member

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-19-2015, 12:23 AM

haha
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-19-2015, 12:37 PM

love it

Usually this joke is made out in a form of Wal-mart, but it is just a list on what you should do there as a joke. But i like this version very funny
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-22-2015, 06:44 AM

XD very funny

Online Dog Trainer
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-20-2015, 08:35 AM

Haha nice one
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-20-2015, 10:02 AM
Master Member

This is great! HAHA!

"Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful."
—Ann Landers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page