Guarantees Breeders SHOULD give!:) - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 08:58 AM Thread Starter

Guarantees Breeders SHOULD give!:)

O.K. I'm new here and my head is spinning with all the wonderful information I have been reading. We have a breeder picked out and now are waiting..... Of course, I'm anxious for our puppy but I am also remembering things from puppy days gone by. I've decided that in addition to the health guarantees breeders offer we should "demand" additional safe guards!

**I demand that the breeder replace all shoes and flip flops that are destroyed! With 5 kids and 2 adults it is impossible to train the humans to put them away. Our last GS only ate mine and my daughters and the more expensive they were the better they must have tasted

**I demand that if a breeder breeds a dog that has eyes that make it impossible to say "no" to the breeder should reimburse for the bedding that will not doubt be covered in GS hair and the loss of sleep that come from trying to share a bed with a husband AND GS!
Any other demands out there??? Monica
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 09:03 AM
Master Member

BREEDER will supply BUYER with a vacuum cleaner and one (1) year's supply of vacuum cleaner bags. In the event the vacuum cleaner breaks, BREEDER will either refund the purchase price or select another, suitable vacuum cleaner.

BREEDER does not warrant that the vacuum cleaner will be able to pick up the amount of hair expected to be produced.

"What's there to dominate when your dog is well trained and it does what you ask??" - DoggieDad
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 09:03 AM
Crowned Member

LOL!.........hahahahhahahahaha!
Next thing that will be demanded...is that we reinburse the owners for their "time"...since many hours will be lost because of the oohs & ahhs of new puppy breath, and the countless "stops" by pedestrians wanting to see your beautiful puppy!

Huerta Hof German Shepherds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

....where breeding is still considered an art....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 10:05 AM
Crowned Member

Breeders should provide no less than 1000 of the little round band-aids for the land shark phase.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours faithful and true~ to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. ~unknown
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 10:13 AM
Banned

really funny posts. thanks.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 10:16 AM
Banned

BREEDER must supply an exact list of what shots and veterinary care the puppy actually needs so that vet's can't SCAM new puppy owners!!!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 10:22 AM

Breeders need to guarantee that:

1. The estrogen cloud that develops over the house with the introduction of a puppy actually DOES dissipate at some point.

2. The annoying habit of new owners to talk "ooohhh, purdy baby snookums" and the like will stop eventually and speech will return to normal.

3. Must guarantee that the aroma of "eu de dog spit toilette" really IS attractive to the opposite sex.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 11:17 AM
Elite Member

In addition to the shoes and flipflops, the BREEDER will replace pants, dresses, skirts and any other apparel that has been attacked by the little holy terrors.

Megan

Amadeus 1/13/2003-10/20/2010 RIP
Glock 1/25/2011
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 11:53 AM
Master Member

All breeders should supply the strong blow dryers that groomers use (cant think of the official names).

Also breeders should supply a complete suit that no hair can get into.

So that when my dogs are blowing coat I can stand there with a body suit and the blow dryer and blow all the hair off of my dogs.

Less effort from my arms from brushing and more hair comes out that way anyways. I can do it outside and make the birdies happy

plus! its less vacuuming!

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page