German Shepherds Forum banner

ADOPTED: Muskingum Co OH #558-08 Geneva, Had Pups

1K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  pamela berger 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Re: Muskingum Co - OH #558-08 Geneva 4 Yrs, Had Pups

Here's this sweetie.............

She needs marked as URGENT, as they are FULL !
I am local.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11213958

Help!!!! Our dog pound is full!!! Geneva needs to find her new loving home fast!!! Available for adoption as of 6-27-08. Geneva is approx. 4 years of age and weighs 50 pounds. She is a very beautiful purebred german shepherd. Geneva is an absolute sweetheart! What an adorable face to love
She is a very calm/gentle and happy/ friendly dog - gets along with everyone! She just needs a new loving owner and a place to call home. Great dog for older kids! Geneva has a wonderful personality, playful/active, healthy, loves affection, loves her hugs/kisses and belly rubs, cooperative, eager to please, likes to be around people, great on a leash, enjoys daily walks/playing outside and gets along with other dogs. Geneva would make an exceptional family pet or loyal companion for someone living alone. If you like german shepherds, you will love Geneva! She would also make a wonderful walking partner or play buddy for another dog. Come in and meet Geneva in person to see if she is the right dog for you or your family. She deserves a second chance at a good life and needs to find her new loving home soon! If you would like more information on how to adopt Geneva, please send an e-mail to: jinnylin@live.com All e-mail inquiries will be answered. ****RESCUE GROUPS ARE WELCOME****

Muskingum County Dog Pound & Kennel
Zanesville, OH
740 453-0273

#9 ·

Bump....FULL & she sure NEEDS help ASAP, ANYONE ?????????

#13 ·

Hi,
I would like to foster her if someone can help with pulling & transport. I live in the Cleveland area. I am out of town right now but I will be home Thur Afternoon. I have fostered some GSD's before & I worked through LEGSR where she will be posted on PF.
Thanks,
Bob...()"o)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.