German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (https://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Follow-up from (https://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/follow-up/)
-   -   please help me find my female a good home (adopted) (https://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/follow-up/663809-please-help-me-find-my-female-good-home-adopted.html)

PSlomba 08-20-2016 04:07 PM

please help me find my female a good home (adopted)

1 Attachment(s)
I am moving out of the country for work and I will not have the time or environment to care for my female long coat Shepherd anymore. She is 7 years old, fixed. She is a show dog and working k9. Highly trained, german champion bloodline, has titles. I would like to find a home for her that can provide her the k9 work she needs and loves. I am in Chicagoland Area. I have worked with her and trained her all her life. I was part of a German Shepherd dog club. She has her BH and was in process of training for Sch1. She is also 2011, 2012 1st place midwest confirmation show female champion long coat. Trained in German and English commands.

Stevenzachsmom 08-20-2016 07:34 PM

She is beautiful. Have you contacted any GSD rescues?

cdwoodcox 08-20-2016 08:24 PM

I can't like from my phone so "LIKE ''

car2ner 08-20-2016 08:32 PM

gorgeous. I hope and pray you find the best home for her so that you can move on knowing that she has great care.

Jax08 08-20-2016 09:00 PM

why are you placing her randomly through a board rather than thru her breeder, show or working contact?

MacD 08-20-2016 09:16 PM

Oh my she is so gorgeous in every way. I have a long coat male GSD - neutered and he would love her but she would only be a pet - a well exercised pet with 5.5 acres of Atlantic Ocean acreage in Nova Scotia but not worked in the true sense of the word.

My husband is from Des Plaines, Ill.

I hope you find the best home possible - I can't imagine what you are going through. Best to you both. M.

ausdland 08-20-2016 11:14 PM

I have a friend who recently lost her 9 yo gsd that would be interested, but your dog would just be a well cared for pet, hiking partner.
Beautiful dog! Shouldn't be hard to place her in a good home.

zetti 08-21-2016 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSlomba (Post 8066825)
I am moving out of the country for work and I will not have the time or environment to care for my female long coat Shepherd anymore. She is 7 years old, fixed. She is a show dog and working k9. Highly trained, german champion bloodline, has titles. I would like to finnd a home for her that can provide her the k9 work she needs and loves. I am in Chicagoland Area. I have worked with her and trained her all her life. I was part of a German Shepherd dog club. She has her BH and was in process of training for Sch1. She is also 2011, 2012 1st place midwest confirmation show female champion long coat. Trained in German and English commands.

Are you selling her or trying to adopt her out? Where are you located? Please pm me.

maxtmill 08-21-2016 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jax08 (Post 8067201)
why are you placing her randomly through a board rather than thru her breeder, show or working contact?

I also am wondering why you would not contact your breeder?

zetti 08-21-2016 02:46 AM

I may be interested in this dog, if dh will go for it. He needs a dog to train.