Christmas miracles and Timberwolf Organics - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-14-2008, 07:57 AM Thread Starter

Christmas miracles and Timberwolf Organics

I always said that Timberwolf Organics was a top quality dog food having used their product for several years now, and recommend it to everyone I meet...Now I find out that they are not only committed to producing a high quality, nutritious product; they are a company with heart!

This company is sponsoring a "bag for a bag" on their homepage. When you purchase a bag of Timberwolf Organics online, a bag of food is donated to a dog in need!
As you watch your own dog happily eating his evening meal, you have the pleasure of knowing that yet ANOTHER needy GSD may be experiencing a full stomach for the first time in days.

As you all know, LHSH has been canvassing every dog food company we could, in hopes of receiving either coupons for free food, or actual food donations for distribution to Rescues and shelters who are unable to feed their dogs due to the current economic downturn. Our replies varied from none at all,to another who sent 2 coupons for 2 bags of food. Since I feed Timberwolf Organics personally, I also sent a request to their organization, NEVER expecting THIS kind of Christmas gift!

Nothing could have prepared me for the return telephone call I received from Rozina at Timberwolf Organics this past week, indicating that this dedicated company stood ready and able to give LHSH a donation of their nutritious food in excess of 6 PALLETS that LHSH could distribute to GSD Rescues and shelters in need!!! I am STILL reeling!!!!
LHSH would like to thank Timberwolf Organics for not only caring about what goes INTO the dogs WE love, but in caring for those who may have never KNOWN love at all..

Miracles DO happen and thanks to Timberwolf Organics, many more dogs will find the
Miracle of Christmas in a full bowl of food on December 25th.....

There are no words that could possibly convey our deep gratitude....
To everyone at Timberwolf Organics....MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
The Team from Last Hope, Safe Haven Inc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-14-2008, 10:52 AM
Knighted Member

Re: Christmas miracles and Timberwolf Organics

wow that is amazing! merry christmas in deed!

~Alison

Shadow-10 year old GSD (03-16-99)
Duchess-4 year old GSD (11/04)
Gianna vom Wildhaus-GSD (3-2-09)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page