Made the change to... - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-03-2008, 03:25 PM Thread Starter

Made the change to...

Royal Canin Large Breed Puppy food. We were using Pro Plan (vet recommended) but after doing my own research over the past couple of weeks I decided to go switch from Pro Plan to Royal Canin. And as an added benefit, their corporate office is 6 miles away from my house and the actual food is made in MO as well.

Sasha seems to love it. She is even beginning to eat around the Pro Plan to get to the Royal Canin Kibble. Just thought I'd share this with everyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 12:52 AM

Re: Made the change to...

I switched my pup to Royal Canin LB Puppy as soon as we brought her home at 8 weeks. She loves it and she is not growing too fast or out of proportion. Her stool also is very firm which makes clean ups easy. I like it because its a decent food and you can get it right at Petsmart and we have one 1/4 mile from our house. I will probably keep her on it and then switch to the German Shepherd formula. Its about 7 dollars more a bag for the breed specific food about 55.00 for the Big Bag, but if it has what they need, its well worth it. I thought about switching her to something else but she is doing great with it so I stuck with it.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 10:13 AM
Elite Member

Re: Made the change to...

Congrats on finding something your pup likes. For me a bag is 60 euros... so 100USD. Ouch! I had to find something different. lol

Danielle

Mace, Hexe and Blackjack
Along with Charlie, Oggy and Luna the cats
Plus Chickens, Ducks, Geese and Guinea fowl!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page