Ordered me some Tripett Green Beef Original Formula.. - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 10:39 PM Thread Starter

Ordered me some Tripett Green Beef Original Formula..

Hey guys,

I know some of you guys feed this product to there picky eaters. I just ordered a pack of 12 from Amazon, but I guess I just want you guys to reassure me that it really does work! LOL.

Odin isn't really a picky eater, but he just seems sometimes to not care for eating. He'll eat, but is just "blah" about it. In the mornings, he's more focused on playing then eating. The evenings, he'll eat, but like I said, he's just whatever about it. I'm really hoping that this Tripe stuff really will work. He LOVES when I put a raw egg in with his kibble. He'll almost always gulf down the whole bowl. He also likes the Blue Buffalo taste of the wild can food that I mix in his food in the evenings, but doesn't always finish it.

So, someone please tell me that this stuff rocks! Cause I already spent the money... LOL!

Cheers,
Adrian
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-26-2010, 12:31 AM
Elite Member

Are you talking about the tripett beef tripe? lol. Be ready for a rank smell. Like nothin you have smelled before. I don't think it is a miracle worker, but whenever Koda gets tripe it is ALWAYS the FIRST thing he eats on his plate. And always make me gag. {barf}

-Kira

Fur Family:
Dakota "Koda" GSD 02/20/2008
Chloe Calico 9/21/2007

"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too"
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 05:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSDSunshine View Post
Are you talking about the tripett beef tripe? lol. Be ready for a rank smell. Like nothin you have smelled before. I don't think it is a miracle worker, but whenever Koda gets tripe it is ALWAYS the FIRST thing he eats on his plate. And always make me gag. {barf}
Yup! That's the stuff. I've heard it reeks.. Oh well. I guess if the dogs like it, then that's all that matters. I just need it for Odin.. he's a finicky eater sometimes, and its really annoying.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 05:33 PM
Master Member

What is he eating that he doesn't like.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 05:58 PM
Crowned Member

I like to give frozen green tripe if I am feeding it.
The canning process removes the beneficial digestive enzymes and probiotics that make it so great. My dogs get a heeping spoonful each meal.

Jane~
Kept by
Gambit zu Treuen Handen

Guinness auf der Marquis...Karlo son!

Always in my heart
Karlo aka Gideon vom Wildhaus
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
3.02.09~12.03.18
Kacie
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
7.21.05-5.01.15
Onyx
11.08.06-9.28.18
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 06:05 PM
Knighted Member

ive been buying frozen tripe at Barks in Kzoo.

all i can say is that if anyone ever tells me again that bully sticks smell, id say they smell like perfume compared to this stuff
but of course the dogs love it.

Derek

owned by:
Kimba (gsd) 5/9/07
Saby the mutt~1/15/01
Frisco (gsd) 6/21/02
Luka (feline)d.o.b.~2004
RIP-canines-Buddy, Roxy, Kujo, Kato, Pierre
felines-Chanel, Panther, TJ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page