It's a beautiful day! - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Knighted Member

It's a beautiful day!

My goodness the weather here has been AMAZING! the last two days. We've been walky dogging, playing fetch in the front yard, chilling outside...feels great! c:

Here's a video of us playing today...Feel free to criticize, comment, concerns (?) whatever! It's not the best angle but I had to position the phone in between the front door railing (don't ask how. LOL). We were just having fun. Not sure if I play tug or fetch correctly with Zeeva but she brings it back about 70% of the time perfectly and drops it when I ask her to 99% of the time. I worry about playing tug and her teeth. Is there a certain way you're supposed to train them to grip the tug when playing? Will her teeth get loose or break? :c

There's one part in the video that I'm sort of proud of. These kids skate by and one of the girls is really slow. Zeeva nor Smokey inquire or bark! Yesterday while walky dogging this couple was standing a little too close to Zeeva as we zipped by and she slowed down and growled at them :c (sadly)...

Anyway, enjoy! Happy weather everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrZMdidQz5E
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 04:11 PM
Crowned Member

I can't wait to get home to take my dogs out Robyn(GSD) has found a rather big rock that she is fascinated with and she goes outside to check on it all the time. In the morning I'm almost late for work so that she can play with her rock

Misty- Samoyed Mix, Tannor- Golden Retriever CGC
Robyn- GSD CGC, TC, Midnite-GSD CGC,TC, Brennan-Golden Retriever CGC, Batman-Husky/Greyhound , Apollo-GSD
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
Knighted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by llombardo View Post
I can't wait to get home to take my dogs out Robyn(GSD) has found a rather big rock that she is fascinated with and she goes outside to check on it all the time. In the morning I'm almost late for work so that she can play with her rock
Aw lol it's time to bring out the camera! c:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 04:17 PM
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeva View Post
Aw lol it's time to bring out the camera! c:

I got to remember the camera. Its so cute, she runs with it, pounces on it, then when I tell her to put it away, she goes and drops it in the corner where she found it.

Robyn- GSD CGC, TC, Midnite-GSD CGC,TC, Brennan-Golden Retriever CGC, Batman-Husky/Greyhound , Apollo-GSD
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 04:18 PM
Elite Member

Yes, it's been great.....finally. Weekend should be good, but some rain.

Spring is getting here....Yah!!!!

Izzy's Mom
R.I.P. 11-8-2000 - 10-27-2013
You will always be in my heart
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Beverly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
Knighted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by llombardo View Post
I got to remember the camera. Its so cute, she runs with it, pounces on it, then when I tell her to put it away, she goes and drops it in the corner where she found it.
Do you think she things it's a rodent of some sort? I've had Smokey pounce on statues of rabbits, little dogs etc. We pass by one on our walk almost every day and he's ALWAYS intrigued by it...
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 05:26 PM
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeva View Post
Do you think she things it's a rodent of some sort? I've had Smokey pounce on statues of rabbits, little dogs etc. We pass by one on our walk almost every day and he's ALWAYS intrigued by it...

I don't think so. She runs with it, drops it on the driveway so it makes lots of noise...I think I'm going to get her a dumbell.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page