Cheap doggy stuff - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-19-2012, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Cheap doggy stuff

I completely LOVE this site.
https://doggyloot.com/r/53729-6b2532

If you haven't signed up with them yet (I know a lot of people here that have) they are like groupon for dog stuff. They send daily emails with a new deal every day on dog stuff. Mostly dog toys and treats. Right now they have Kong Wubbas on sale and if you go to the "latest deals" tab it will show the deals from the last week or so and this has been a good week. A lot of the deals include shipping also! Right now they have generic pill pockets on sale and generic Himalayan chews, a really good alligator squeaker mat, really nice personalized collars, a dry shampoo, the wubbas, a 3 pack of antlers (includes shipping) and a HUGE case of fat free dog treats for cheap and includes shipping. Also they may be good for allergies since they are made with rice flour and very limited ingredients.

If you use the link I posted you get $5 credit for your purchases.

Jinx vom Wildhaus
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-19-2012, 10:26 AM
Master Member

I signed up.. that mystery box is calling to me. So hard to resist!

www.rescuedrover.com
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-19-2012, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
Elite Member

LOL I can't do the mystery box because my luck I will get stuff I don't want or need like more collars or leashes (However I LOVE those personalized collars) but that pull from the unknown is hard to resist lol. Those fat free treats keep calling to me. Not so much because they are FF but the price and the ingredient list definitely call to me.

Jinx vom Wildhaus
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-20-2012, 09:24 PM
Elite Member

Send a message via AIM to VaBeachFamily Send a message via Yahoo to VaBeachFamily
If anyone orders a Mystery Box, would love to see what you get! They haven't had anything yet that interests me particularly, but they will I am sure.

~Kristi in Virginia Beach
Mommy to my 8 year old son... and

~ Cullen Vom Sandstranden, Purebred GSD, Black/Red Male : 12/16/09

~ Panzer Vom Sandstranden, Purebred GSD, Sable Female : 11/29/10

~ Gizmo , Amstaff, Brindle/White Female : 5/5/2000
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-21-2012, 07:01 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Kristi are you a member already? The "I gotta know" part of me is intrigued in the mystery boxes but the frugal part of me can not see spending money on something when I may get things I have no use for. There are a number of things I want but I gotta be careful. I really LOVE those collars but just don't use a collar enough with her to justify that money on one.. not right now anyways.

Jinx vom Wildhaus
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-24-2012, 01:18 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Just wanted to update this for anyone that is just browsing. Today they have a pet first aid kit on sale. It's a portable one with the basics wipes scissors tweezers styptic powder gloves bandages etc... but includes shipping and is only like $18. May not be all inclusive for those of us that already have first aid kits but definitely a good basic one for someone who has nothing.. also has a a pet card so you can write your pets information on it in case of a disaster and anything else about the pup.

Jinx vom Wildhaus
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-28-2012, 08:29 PM

Thanks for the link! I just purchased the first aid kit.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-29-2012, 09:35 PM
Elite Member

Send a message via AIM to VaBeachFamily Send a message via Yahoo to VaBeachFamily
Holmes, yes I believe I signed up already, I get the daily emails, never got a credit or anything like some have gotten, and haven't seen anything that I can't get elsewhere for the same price or lower. I will be looking forward to seeing what you get in the mystery box, but I am betting it's different for everyone.

~Kristi in Virginia Beach
Mommy to my 8 year old son... and

~ Cullen Vom Sandstranden, Purebred GSD, Black/Red Male : 12/16/09

~ Panzer Vom Sandstranden, Purebred GSD, Sable Female : 11/29/10

~ Gizmo , Amstaff, Brindle/White Female : 5/5/2000
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-30-2012, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
Elite Member

I wont get the mystery box.. money is too tight to spend on something I don't know what I'm getting. However the little tag they had today intrigues me. Im going to post it in another thread so people can see it if they want.

I agree some stuff you can get cheaper elsewhere but sometimes they have really good deals on things just generally not something I NEED and when money is tight it's between needs and wants. I wish the collars would go back on sale

Jinx vom Wildhaus
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-30-2012, 11:09 AM
Elite Member

I signed up when you first posted and have gotten a couple things! Thanks so much for pointing it out!

I haven't seen the mystery box. Hmmm I will have to look.

Christina

Phinneas - Min Pin 2/4/08
Milla - Orithia Z Diehlomov 2/10/12

Kya - GSD 7/15/00-11/3/13

TJ - GSD 2/27/99-8/7/11
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page