German Shepherds Forum banner

Kindle for PC - Free

927 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  brucebourdon 
#1 · (Edited)
In case you haven't already heard, Amazon provides free software that allows reading kindle books on your PC! :) (some other devices too!)

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/kindle/pc[/ame]

I've purchased (and bookmarked for future purchase) several books already, inluding:

• The other end of the leash (this and the next few by Patricia McConnell)
  • The Cautious Canine
  • Family Friendly Dog Training
  • How to be the leader of the pack, and have your dog love you for it.
  • For the love of a dog.
  • The power of positive dog training, by Pat Miller
  • Training your dog: the step by step manual, by Volhard and Fisher
  • The dog listener: Learn how to communicate with your dog for willing cooperation, by Jan Fennell
  • Try tracking: the puppy tracking primer, by Corolyn A. Krause
  • How to be your dogs best friend, and, The art of raising a puppy, by the monks of a new skate.
  • Bones Would Rain from the Sky: Deepening Our Relationships with Dogs, by Suzanne Clothier
  • etc!
I've only started reading a few of these, but I had them available to read within a minute or so of purchasing it - pretty cool! :wild:

While there is a very large selection of books for the Kindle, there were a lot of GSD specific books that were not. If you see some like this, there's a link to "let the publisher know that you'd like to read this book on Kindle" - just one click and you've bumped that count...

Would love to hear any titles that you may recommend.
Bruce.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.