German Shepherds Forum banner

2019 USCA Nationals - Pittsburgh PA

5K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  onyx'girl 
#1 ·
If anyone is interested in seeing a great event, the nationals is in Pittsburgh this year. The venue is the same as last year, located on the Ohio River.

https://www.uscachampionships.org/

#2 ·
I have several club members going. Wish I could go watch. :( Hopefully Waine will be there with IPO Nation Live.

#13 ·
I remember you telling me about him. Yes, that does suck!

Reactions: Jax08
#15 ·
Yes, you can come to watch. Dogs are allowed in the parking lot but NOT at the field.

Yes, there is an entry fee. It's pretty low usually like about $10 or $15.

I would not advise bringing an unvaccinated puppy to a large event. The dogs are vaccinated but you never know what germs are lurking around.

#23 ·
I’ve never been to an event. With it being so close I’m planning on going. Is it a bring your own chair sit in a field atmosphere or a more formal bleacher type setting? Other than the obvious rain gear is there anything I should take along to make a better day?

#28 ·
Great weekend with awesome teams. Helperwork was excellent. Kudos to the event hosts, there was never down time between the phases or teams entering the field.
Brian, Jessica and Waine didn't disappoint either with their amazing talents. Congrats to all who participated! This weekend re-ignited my passion for schutzhund.

Reactions: Jax08
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.