The 5 Minute Formula to a Brilliant Recall- Opens Soon! - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-09-2011, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

The 5 Minute Formula to a Brilliant Recall- Opens Soon!

This will be the third time Susan Garrett has offered this online course. The first two times have had phenomenal responses and ratings. The course will be announced early next week, and you can sign up for updates here: The 5 Minute Formula

There are countless threads on this forum about how to build a strong recall. I think this will be an awesome course and totally worth it. Take the opportunity to learn from an industry leading, world renowned trainer! In case you are not familiar, you can find Susan's bio here: Susan Garrett

Here's a sneak peak I asked Susan to make public from her PuppyPeaks program. This is Swagger at a mere 4 months recalling from play/distraction:

Never have I seen a dog recall with immediate response like that. Swagger is showing immediate responsiveness to the recall. I think it's superb and can't wait!

Willy
RATCHX3 High Jinks vom Neuanfang - Gotchya Day: 1/23/2013 DN, SG, SR, CA
Inspire Spark to Ignition! (Ignite) Gotchya Day: 10/8/2016
C-ATCH Pimg - RATO, UJJ (x2), DJX, HIT, CA, CGC, High in Games, Reserve High in Standard- CPE Nationals 2014
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-09-2011, 11:46 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Here is the info from the original course in 2010. (So no, this isn't the up-to-date registration page.) But it does have a good description of what the program is all about. We Are Live! | Susan Garrett's Dog Training Blog

Willy
C-ATCH Pimg - RATO, UJJ (x2), DJX, HIT, CA, CGC, High in Games, Reserve High in Standard- CPE Nationals 2014
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-10-2011, 12:52 AM
Knighted Member

Impressive!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-18-2011, 11:53 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Registration officially opens 11/23/2011 but there will be an "early bird" sign up window on 11/21/2011. The 5 Minute Formula

Willy
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-23-2011, 02:12 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Recallers is now officially open for registration, and i believe the course will officially start on Monday, Nov. 28.

http://www.brilliantrecalls.com/sp/7307-recallers-3

Willy
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-23-2011, 04:54 PM
Elite Member

OH, I love her technique and results...but

Did I look at the wrong page? It seems pretty expensive. Is there any free stuff available for viewing?
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-23-2011, 06:18 PM
Banned

I was all ready to sign up! ... until I saw the prices, ouch... but they're in Canadian currency, I need to go find a converter...
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-25-2011, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Susan Garrett is extremely generous and I have yet to purchase an offering of hers that I didn't find beyond satisfactory. Even in her book 'Shaping Success' there are four or five appendices giving extra training info not specifically tied to the book. Yes, it is expensive but I have no doubt it will well exceed my expectations. It's practically the same price (or perhaps even cheaper) than an in-person seminar, but with a web class you get to rewatch the lessons over and over absurbing way more info. All I can say is that I'm doing it and expect fantastic things. I also have full faith that I will not be disappointed.

Willy
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-25-2011, 09:08 PM

I signed up and thought it was reasonably priced and researched a bit about her and she has very strong supporters who have participated! I've signed up!
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-25-2011, 09:11 PM

I signed up in the Brilliant level and thought it was reasonably priced. Ive researched quite a bit about her and she has very strong supporters who have registered in every on line course she's put on and rave about it. I'm sure it will be great!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page