TCSC Fall Trial
Twin County Schutzhund Club
About our judge: Warren Jones has been involved in dog training since the early 1980s, but didn’t get into schutzhund until moving to Montana in 1986. His first GSD, Ryker, achieved SchH3 FH and his second, Ivan, got to SchH2 before a back injury retired him. His first Belgian Malinois, Harley went to SchH3 IPO3, and achieved a couple of high in trials. Warren worked through his apprenticeship in the judges program with USA and became a probationary judge in April 2009. He has been a Director at Large on the Executive Board of AWMA since 2006 and in August 2009 he was elected Pacific Northwest Regional Director for USA.
· current president, Big Sky Schutzhund Club; former training director BSSC
· member United Schutzhund Clubs of America since 1986; current Regional Director, Pacific Northwest Region of USA
· USA Performance Judge #37 since May 2009 (probationary standing until 3 years or 30 trials)
· USA Certified Helper (Club) since 2004; training helper for BSSC (and earlier, the Bozeman Barkers & Biters) since ‘86.
· member of American Working Malinois Association since 2003 and Director-at-large on the Executive Board since 2005.
October 1, 2011
USCA Judge Warren Jones
Helpers: Kris Ehli (primary) and Dennis Guaglianone (alternate)
This unique park is located eight (8) mils south of Puyallup on Washington State Highway 161. The park’s carefully manicured lawn and rustic buildings are easy to spot off of Meridian in the Graham area. How to get there:
· From I-5 take Exit 127 to Puyallup/Mount Rainier (SR 512)
· Head east to the Meridian/Eatonville Exit (South Hill Mall Exit)
· Turn right onto Meridian (heading south onto Highway 161)
· Proceed about eight (8) miles south to Graham
· Turn right at 218th Street directly into Frontier Park at the traffic light
WHEN? Saturday, October 1 - Meet at field.
WHERE?Frontier Park, Pierce County Fair Grounds. Graham, WAEveryone Welcome
7:00 a.m. for tracking (travel to off site);
CLASSES/FEES: SchH/VPG A, I, II, III $36 + $4 USA fee
B, WH, OB 1, 2, 3, TR 1, 2, 3, AD $26 + $4 USA fee
SCOREBOOKS: USA or AWDF scorebooks or other accepted books USA stamped OR $50 day of trial pending submittal of scorebook.
10:00 a.m. approx. for obedience/protection
8023 Mazama St. S.W., Olympia, WA 98512, [email protected]
SBD Posejpal's Leyna, HCTs 6/16/2010
SBD Posejpal's Hades, 5/9/12
At the rainbow bridge:
Zappa 12/27/00-1/23/12 You are my heart, my soul, and my best friend. You will be with me always.
Zeus 5/9/12-8/13/12 You taught me strength. Run free.