Western Washington GSD BBQ or something... - Page 4 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferF View Post
Bringing this post back up to the top--- for anyone in the Bellingham, Mount Vernon or Everett Area I would love to have a pup play date! I have a 14 week old GSD
Quote:
Originally Posted by farahs View Post
Hi All,

I am new to this group and like JenniferF, would be interested in a meetup/playdate. I am in South Everett. I have a 5 month old female GSD who has unlimited energy. I am open to suggestions.
I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if any of you W.Washington peeps are still gathering on a somewhat regular basis?
I live in Everett.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 02:12 AM
Knighted Member

Send a message via Skype™ to paulag1955
Do you ever go to Willis Tucker Park over off of Highway 9?

Paula
Shasta - GSD (4/30/10)
Thor - GSD (3/12/12)
RIP Duchess - Shetland Sheepdog (12/25/88 - 2/14/04)
post #33 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 01:47 PM
Elite Member

I'm in Mountlake Terrace and would love to meet up in Everett

We took Nita to Marysville on Saturday to socialize her at the Strawberry Festival and she had a great time.

~ Dori ~

Kenai - 10 yr old Samoyed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Koda - 8 yr old Samoyed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Max - 4 yr old rescue Persian
Nita - 01/26/2012 GSD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
Do you ever go to Willis Tucker Park over off of Highway 9?
No, I haven't been there. How often do you go there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcwife1 View Post
I'm in Mountlake Terrace and would love to meet up in Everett

We took Nita to Marysville on Saturday to socialize her at the Strawberry Festival and she had a great time.
Mine love people, but Koda, my male, gets stressed in crowds, otherwise I'd take them to more events like that.

I'd love to meet more GSD people in the area!
post #35 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 07:25 PM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWHeather View Post
No, I haven't been there. How often do you go there?

Mine love people, but Koda, my male, gets stressed in crowds, otherwise I'd take them to more events like that.

I'd love to meet more GSD people in the area!
Oops, I keep telling you the same thing in two different threads

Our Sams get really excited and pull, so we can't take them out much either

If you are in south Everett you might want to come down to Mountlake Terrace on Fridays. Our farmers market just opened and it only has 5-6 booths and is pretty slow/not too busy yet. That might be a good not too crowded event for Koda I have been going after work about 6 pm and there are only a few people. It is open from 1:30 - 6:30.

Our 6 yr old Samoyed's name is Koda He's my 80 lb baby

~ Dori ~

Koda - 8 yr old Samoyed

Nita - 01/26/2012 GSD
post #36 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcwife1 View Post
Oops, I keep telling you the same thing in two different threads

Our Sams get really excited and pull, so we can't take them out much either

If you are in south Everett you might want to come down to Mountlake Terrace on Fridays. Our farmers market just opened and it only has 5-6 booths and is pretty slow/not too busy yet. That might be a good not too crowded event for Koda I have been going after work about 6 pm and there are only a few people. It is open from 1:30 - 6:30.

Our 6 yr old Samoyed's name is Koda He's my 80 lb baby
LOL that's ok

Mine are usually pretty good on leash, unless there's a squirrel. LOL

I'd love to check out the farmers market! I live in North Everett, but MLT isn't too far.

I hope we get some decent weather soon! LOL

I named my Koda after the baby bear on "Brother Bear". Koda has a big nose, & reminded me of a bear the first time I saw him. He picked up the name quickly & it stuck. (He was a rescue, & his former name was Beau)

Rory 10.5yr GSD/Lab
Alexa 4yr GSD/Mal
R.I.P. Koda
post #37 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 07:50 PM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWHeather View Post
LOL that's ok

Mine are usually pretty good on leash, unless there's a squirrel. LOL

I'd love to check out the farmers market! I live in North Everett, but MLT isn't too far.

I hope we get some decent weather soon! LOL

I named my Koda after the baby bear on "Brother Bear". Koda has a big nose, & reminded me of a bear the first time I saw him. He picked up the name quickly & it stuck. (He was a rescue, & his former name was Beau)
Our boys are named from that movie

Kenai is our 8 yr old Samoyed and Koda is our 6 yr old Samoyed. Our Koda is exactly like the BB Koda, we nicknamed him Dennis the Menace because he was such a pest to Kenai

Nita our GSD is named from Brother Bear 2, she is Kenai's girlfriend. Yes, we name our animals after Disney movie characters

~ Dori ~

Koda - 8 yr old Samoyed

Nita - 01/26/2012 GSD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page