Chicago-- Classic K9 Show needs dogs! Nov 14-15 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-12-2009, 01:05 AM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Chicago-- Classic K9 Show needs dogs! Nov 14-15

I got this message from an Yahoo Group I'm in. I used to do the Classic K9 Shows with my Golden Retriever Ginger, they are a lot of fun! Even beginner dogs are welcome. If you are interested check out their website, it explains the different events they have.
If your dog knows how to jump at all, they can probably do good in the show. If it's the same as it was when I competed, their agility is basically a straight run around the edge of the ring with no contact zones, only jumps, short tunnels, and a-frame.

Quote:
Quote:Hi, my name is Ken Scarnegie, Producer of the Coca-Cola Classic K9 Show.

We need your help! Please Circulate...

The Classic K9 Show returns to Chicago for the first annual Great American Pet Expo! This awesome event will be held at Navy Pier on November 14 - 15 in Chicago, IL. Since the Classic K9 Show has not visited Chicago in a while, we are looking for local teams to join our international performance team. We will be producing the Classic K9 Show for this year's event consisting of simple Agility, High Jumping, Relays, and other fun dog sports. We would like to invite you and your dog(s) locally to join us for a fun filled weekend this
November.

Any level of training from Novice to Advanced is welcome to join us for the show. Even beginner dogs pick up on the fun and easy events almost immediately.

Please let us know whether or not you are able to join us for this event in Chicago. As usual, we will be reimbursing you for your travel expenses and supplying refreshments and snacks throughout each day of the shows on Saturday, and Sunday. Parking will be reimbursed and free admission passes are supplied.
If you cannot make both days, please let us know which days that you are available. If you or your referrals should be interested in joining us this November, simply send an email to [email protected] with your interest or give me a call on my cell phone: 810-210-5315. We would be honored to have you join us.

For more information about the Coca-Cola Classic K9 Show, please visit our Web
Site: http://www.classick9.com.

For more information about some of the canine events, please visit:
http://www.classick9.com/pages/join.php.

For more information about the Great American Pet Expo, please visit:
http://americanpetexpo.com/

Members and non-members are welcome to participate. Mixed breeds are also
welcome and compete equally.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Ken Scarnegie
Executive Producer
Classic K9 Productions
http://www.classick9.com
810-210-5315

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jubal/Tesla (Beauceron) 3/14/14
Bianca HIC CGC TT (GSD) 4/24/04-10/23/12
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page