Prong/pinch collar question? - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-10-2018, 06:38 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxsMom View Post

I bought him the black link one and (due to smaller links as well as color) it has the added benefit of blending into his fur so that when we are out and about I don't get dirty looks from passer's by who can see the links. Be sure to get a prong leash as well. Clips to both the prong and to the flat collar as a backup. They have super nice leather ones or a cheaper option...I forget what it's made of but kinda looks like black rubber. I got the cheaper one and it's worked out just fine.

Good luck!
I have the black H.S also but obviously in the 3.2mm.

I use a carabinier and attach it to the O link on the prong and the D link on the flat collar.

I live in UK and the shipping from Leerburg to here is expensive.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page