Interesting thing about switching to better food - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Interesting thing about switching to better food

A few months ago I switched both my guys from Nutro to something better-- Cash To Wellness Simple Solutions, Rocky to Canidae. This morning while I was getting my good morning kisses I noticed neither one had stinky breath. Then I realized they haven't had stinky breath since the switch! That makes it all worth it to me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- 6 years

At the Bridge:
Cash Adopted 2007 - 7/28/2010
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rocky 4/19/2002 - 1/16/2015 to DM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 10:38 AM
Crowned Member

Re: Interesting thing about switching to better food

Glad to hear this!!!! There are so many benefits to feeding a good food to our dogs, this sounds like just another reason for you Now you can enjoy lots of morning kisses!!!
Rosa

Rosa

Mom to;
Shiloh, 8.5 year old LCGSD
Shoshona, 7.5 year old LCGSD
Eli, 5 year old LCGSD

Every dog deserves to have a human that thinks they are the greatest dog that ever lived!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 10:41 AM
Knighted Member

lol Jesse was put on Canidea too but his breath is stinky still, but I think cause he is teething.

Lauralie
Jesse male GSD (Born November 6, 2007) and 3 cats

- Jesse's photos from 8 weeks to present and videos too

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Elite Member

I noticed the same thing when I switched my Golden pup to Wellness! He had been on Nutro, too, and always had what I can only describe as "garlic breath." After about two days on the Wellness, it was gone.

My GS is still on Nutro, though, and for some reason, it doesn't seem to affect his breath.

Deni
Owned by:
Gunner - GSD - 7 years
Riley - Golden Retriever - 2 1/2 years
Jake - (aka Demon kitty) Gray & white tabby
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page