German Shepherds Forum banner

Diamond Naturals Dog Food?

5K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  StellaSquash 
#1 ·
Before I start off with any questions I would like to say that I would love to feed my 2 boys a raw diet. Unfortunately I am a college student and can't afford it at the moment. For now I feed my dogs Diamond Naturals dog food. It is way better than the regular Diamond dog food. The ingredients are fairly good. There is no corn, wheat, or soy. No corn gluten either. Basically everything that's in it a person could eat. For those that feed your dogs commercial dog food what do you suggest is best?

#3 ·
4Health from Tractor Supply is a good inexpensive food. I can't feed Diamond Naturals all my dogs broke out on it. I do feed TOTW which is made by Diamond but my dogs do not have any problems with TOTW.

#4 ·
I feed 4Health also to my lab. I noticed a marked improvement in his coat when I switched to that.

When I got Riley, my breeder was feeding Diamond Naturals also.

if it's affordable for you and working for the dog, no need to change. 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.