Sables - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 29Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 249 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 01:24 AM
Master Member

Re: Sables

Wish I had puppy pics of Trace, but he's a rescue from Brightstar. I can't resist, I have to post a picture anyways [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/15_ssst.gif[/img]
atomic likes this.

Kyla

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
vom Brightstar, Cadaver dog, CGC

Shane (blind GSD)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-Cadaver Dog, BH, CGC, TDI
RIP

Dunja von Corvey - SchH2 Kkl2, CGC, TDI
RIP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 249 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 01:35 AM
Elite Member

Yes yes I know, mine is butt ugly [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/20_bawling.gif[/img] If only you could see her work [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif[/img]

Djenga von Castra Regina RL2 BH HIC TT

PAM ARCH SG Kessy vom Waldwinkel 2xHGH Schh1 OB2 RL1X RL3 RN TT AD

Madina vom Arolser Holz BH AD CGC
post #13 of 249 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 02:46 AM
Crowned Member

phgsd....
hey man, i hope you are not serious..you dog is BEAUTIFUL..i was just looking through posts..not meaning to offend you or anything..i just remembered some people from previous posts...and when i hit the send button, i thought, "i know I forgot to mention someone"....seriously your girl is a beaut..and i know like you said she can work..our little pupster cannot yet, so more power to you...this was not supposed to be an offending post, and if it has been worded in the wrong way than by all means let me know! Sables are sables..and as a matter of fact as an owner of a b/t i Personally think everyone is beautiful in their own way! and their is no doubt in my mind that your gal could work my guy under the table (she looks all hot and slim and trim and he is a fatso..we are working on that!)
[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/18_thumb.gif[/img] steph

-Steph

GSD's
Allie, gotcha 7/2007

Forever our angels
Meeka, b. 10/31/94-11/25/06
Kelso, b. 9/3/2006-2/09/12
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 249 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 03:16 AM
Elite Member

No "man" here, I am a she! lol

And no offense taken, I was not kidding about her being pretty ugly. From about 6 months to 1 yr we have very few pics because of how awkward and gangly she was. She is finally starting to come together now though, so hopefully I can get better shots of her. My "good" digital is broken and needs to get repaired..the one I'm using atm eats through batteries in about 10 minutes [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/09_mad.gif[/img]

Djenga von Castra Regina RL2 BH HIC TT

PAM ARCH SG Kessy vom Waldwinkel 2xHGH Schh1 OB2 RL1X RL3 RN TT AD

Madina vom Arolser Holz BH AD CGC
post #15 of 249 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 08:17 AM
Qyn
Knighted Member

I haven't seen a unattractive GSD yet and certainly none on this thread. I am very surprised at how much these sables changed as they aged - one minute they are dark, the next they are light, then they change back and forth - not only in shading but markings. What stunning dogs! Gotta say I am very impressed. I know colour is probably the least important characteristic but hey, my sense of sight is very much pleased by these dogs.

I've also just be looking at some breeders websites including Wildhaus Kennels and Eichenluft and the dogs shown are exceptional.

GSD - Quynne, born 29 sept 2004
MalteseXPoodle - Buddy, adopted Jan 2004 - RIP 14 May, 2009 9-11yo
Galah - Birdie-girl - adopted in 1999 when she was approx 12yo
post #16 of 249 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 07:24 PM
Master Member

Oh My God! The pups on this thread are just stunning!It's just amazing how much they change!
Cassidy's puppy pic just makes my heart melt.

Terry
Mommy to Mojo and Weasel
post #17 of 249 (permalink) Old 03-17-2007, 12:31 AM
Crowned Member

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/29_headbang.gif[/img] see i am always making a fool of myself..i am a she too, sorry about the man thing, i grew up with a lot of boys!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif[/img] so it's always man, I even call my girl friends, that.. without being a total moron [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/14_redface.gif[/img] just wanted to say that your gal was perrty! and if you have any videos of her working would LOVE to see those too!
-steph

-Steph

GSD's
Allie, gotcha 7/2007

Forever our angels
post #18 of 249 (permalink) Old 03-17-2007, 12:36 AM
Crowned Member

oh, and i think Wildhaus, has some lookers, too. I was just showing my husband yesterday....NO MORE puppies..stephanie...that is what i keep telling myself [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/15_ssst.gif[/img]

-Steph

GSD's
Allie, gotcha 7/2007

Forever our angels
post #19 of 249 (permalink) Old 03-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Crowned Member

lots of pretty dogs here... I think the sables are beautiful as well!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif[/img] I had to say, phgsd..Kessy is beautiful!!! I just love that last head shot... your crazy to not think so [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/32_poke.gif[/img], she was cute as a pup too!!!
post #20 of 249 (permalink) Old 03-28-2007, 10:29 AM
Crowned Member

I can't believe I missed this thread!!! I have 2 sables...Caesar has the tan/reddish stocking legs and Brutus has the black striping on his legs. Their father was a black and tan saddle and their mom was sable. The majority of their litter was sable (the dominant color).

8 weeks - first day home...

Caesar

Brutus

Three months (Christmas picture) - Brutus is on the left, Caesar right.

This was about 5 mos?

Brutus

Caesar

7 mos - Brutus

Caesar

9 mos

10 mos

1 year (birthday)

16 mos Caesar

Brutus

Jaime, Mom to:
Brutus-Sable GSD
Caesar-Sable GSD

Adoption Coordinator
Echo Dogs White Shepherd Rescue

Volunteer for GSR-SP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in