Classes in NE Arkansas - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 10:18 AM Thread Starter

Classes in NE Arkansas

Anyone know of any kind of socialization/obedience classes in NE Arkansas. Bo is very smart, but i fear tht i am not the best at training him like he should be trained. all we've ever had were labs and i always trained to work and hunt. Bo is an inside dog and jus a big ole lap dog, and i fear tht i may be a lil too easy on him and letn him get away with stuff he shouldnt be getn away with. so i am kinda lookin for some classes for the both of us, because i would like for him to be a more assertive and confident.

any help will be most appreciated...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 07:53 PM

I would look in your local Yellowpages.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 08:45 PM

contact some local vets. I just put my put through a puppy "kindergarten" at that a vet office did. they also offer further obedience training as well.

if the vet doesn't offer it, they may have a few places they know of that they can share with you.

I found out about the place I went to by asking the local moms group I belong to. you could also google something like "obedience training NE Arkansas" and go from there.

also check with local breeders maybe?

Jennifer
Riley 2/25/10 Tucker (Lab) 10/10/03
plus assorted cats in different flavors
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page