FAmily Hero dogs of 2019 in the news - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jenny720

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 08:20 AM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Some articles of German shepherds making a big impact on their family. The first article is about a dog detecting gas leak in the home. Which reminded me of when we lived in my first house. With my bad sense of smell but thankfully I smelled strong odor of gas. I called the gas company and they came over and said it was the cesspool. I knew that was not the right answer and made another call. We had work done in the apartment downstairs and the stove was left on by a worker the precious day. The apartment wreaked of gas which was only a few feet away from my neighbors house whom usually stands outside and smokes everyday. Well we did switch to electric after that. It is interesting some dogs seem to be bothered by smells and others are not. My dog was not bothered by the smell at all- We were just lucky my nose was working that day and was off that day.

https://www.delawareonline.com/story...fe/2081365002/

https://theirfo.com/2019/02/05/hero-...eryone-inside/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wnep.co...d-as-hero/amp/
car2ner likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Jenny720; 04-16-2019 at 08:22 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page