Vet Suspended for Choking/Punching Animals - Page 3 - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-22-2016, 07:33 AM
Knighted Member

Very difficult to watch. The problem is a lack of empathy rather than education, good luck teaching him that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-01-2016, 09:50 PM

I just don't understand how the staff members didn't stop him in the moment. At numerous points staff members are holding the animals as he abuses them. I know that people eventually can forward but in my opinion the ones holding the animals should be at the very least fined and forced to attend training. Just disgusting.
post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-05-2016, 06:31 AM

nice when you can police yourself he should be in jail Dee you are correct
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-05-2016, 07:09 AM
Elite Member

Wow, years ago I got a really bad feeling about a teenage babysitter for my toddler son. At the time I thought I was crazy but I still never hired him again. Seeing that video I am so glad I followed my gut and shudder to think of the possibilities if I had not. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt but after seeing that video I will always go with my instinct when the health and wellbeing of a family member is involved.
post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-05-2016, 03:38 PM
Knighted Member

Some years ago, I read a book written by an FBI profiler, a very frightening book by the way. It said that what we call instinct is usually made up of lots of little clues that our subconscious mind is taking in and processing, little things that we are not even aware of. His premise: Paying attention to your instincts may someday your life.
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-01-2017, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

OSPCA - Vet offically criminally CHARGED!!! 16 counts

St. Catharines vet seen choking animals on video charged with animal cruelty | CTV Toronto News

Rekhi is now facing eight counts of causing unnecessary pain or suffering to an animal and eight counts of failing to provide suitable and adequate care for an animal under the Criminal Code of Canada.
“A great deal of information was brought forth during this investigation,” OSPCA regional inspector Carol VanderHeide wrote in a statement.
“The investigations team thoroughly examined all relevant evidence, which allowed us to proceed with the 16 charges against the accused.”

YES!!!!
angelas, dogma13, kelbonc and 1 others like this.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown
post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-01-2017, 03:37 PM

I dont even have words for what I'm feeling after reading this thread. The poor Chihuahua.....defecated itself...
I dont think I could contain my rage if witnessed any of this stuff first hand. I believe I'd have to make him suffer and happily take my jail time.......scumbag
post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-01-2017, 03:49 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raisedbyshepherds View Post
I dont even have words for what I'm feeling after reading this thread. The poor Chihuahua.....defecated itself...
I dont think I could contain my rage if witnessed any of this stuff first hand. I believe I'd have to make him suffer and happily take my jail time.......scumbag

He could be facing five yrs jail time. Nor sure if that's per charge - doubt it.
He took the 3 1/2 day courses to reduce his suspension from 10 months to 4 months. He was back to work in his practice in Feb/17.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

Last edited by GatorBytes; 06-01-2017 at 03:52 PM.
post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-01-2017, 04:10 PM

Just....wow. Faith in humanity just fell a few notches
post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-01-2017, 05:06 PM
Crowned Member

I can't believe anyone would knowingly take their pet to him...I also really wonder if the statement that veterinary practice is different in India is accurate
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page