How does Jack look? - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 04:44 PM Thread Starter

How does Jack look?

Jack at 17 months old... Oh yeah about the difference in the quality of the pics... The first two were taken with my Casio Exilim and the rest were taken with my Nikon DSLR. The color that is most true to him is probably the last picture, I don't know why the third one came out so dark. Anyway here he is!:

Regular:

Profile:

Front:

Stacked... Sorry, I suck at stacking. lol ;-p

*|*\\**//*|
*|**\v/***|
*} * **{
*}* c*** \
*/ * ***}\

Jack - 1.5 year old GSD! :-)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 05:13 PM
Knighted Member

Send a message via Yahoo to VectorSketcher
Re: How does Jack look?

I think he is beautiful!

-michelle-
Riddick-4yr GSD
Rogue-1yr GSD
Bishop-10yr Cat
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 05:20 PM
Crowned Member

Actually that stack is VERY very good. Move his foreams a bit more under the body and you have an excellent stack. Good job! Good rear angulation (IMO, I tend to like very moderate/less angulation), shoulder looks a wee bit straight and to me the upper arm looks long but it could just be the play of the angles. Color could be richer but I love his ample black pigment. Very nice head, could do without that ridge in the muzzle by his nose, LOVE how dark his face is and how nicely sized his ears are in relation to his head, eyes could be darker (but I like them), feet could be a little tighter but they aren't bad, and his topline looks very nice. I like the length of his tail and how full it is. He also appears to stand pretty straight as opposed to a lot of dogs which tend to east-west. Overall, you have a dog that is very pleasing to the eye, quite moderate, probably very agile and equally good at trotting and running and jumping. Jack's a good looking dog, a very classic GSD. You should be very proud of him.

Renji - 6 y/o M GSD x chow rescue

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"German shepherd dog breeding is working dog breeding or it is not German shepherd dog breeding." -v. Stephanitz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 05:40 PM
Elite Member

great looking dog, excellent weight ,beautiful head and nice pics

RAMSEY 10/07

Mark.o
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 06:53 PM
Elite Member

So very handsome!!

Sherri & the 6 Holy Terrors...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog. SL"
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 08:41 PM Thread Starter

Wow thank you everyone... I was kind of nervous at first but thanks for all the compliments! Jack really appreciates them also :-) I will take new pictures and try to improve on the stack too.. I swear you have to take like 50 pictures just to get one good one haha

*|*\\**//*|
*|**\v/***|
*} * **{
*}* c*** \
*/ * ***}\

Jack - 1.5 year old GSD! :-)

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-26-2008, 09:01 PM
Crowned Member

handsome
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-28-2008, 09:27 AM
Administrator & LOTR Addict

Young male with an OK withers flowing into a very nice topline, though his croup should be longer. Sufficient angulation in front with VERY good angulation in the rear. Good bone, feet and pasterns, but he does toe out in front. Good head, earset, but I would like to see a darker eye. Overall a very nice dog who is pleasing to the eye.

Lisa Clark

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page