Heist - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
Knighted Member

Heist

Ok, opinions please. He is just now 12 months old.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Anne

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Crowned Member

Send a message via AIM to DancingCavy Send a message via MSN to DancingCavy Send a message via Yahoo to DancingCavy
Re: Heist

Wow.

LOVE his head. Very very nice. Great pigment and color. Good earset. Pasterns are a bit straight. Nice tight feet. Nice flowing topline. Hocks are a bit long and seems to be a bit cow-hocked (though not 100% sure it's structure or just in the photo). Looks to have a steep upper arm and correct hind angulation. Overall, a very impressive male. I like!

~Jamie~
Risa W-FDM/MF RA RL1 (AoE) CA CGC WCX

(Risa's Blog)

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 05:50 PM

I am definitely not an expert or anything like that but he's lovely. Very pleasing to the eye kind of dog.

Meg

Shadow's (black GSD puppy) Person
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Administrator & LOTR Addict

Beautifully pigmented young male with a very good topline. Very good withers flowing very nicely into a firm back and a VERY short loin. Good placement of a croup that should be slightly longer. Very good rear angulation, sufficient front angulation. His pasterns maybe could use a bit more angulation, but he has gorgeous feet. I love his head and overall look except for his eyes which should be darker (you knew I was going to say that ).

This is the Raider son?

Lisa Clark

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 04:15 AM Thread Starter
Knighted Member

Thanks for the comments everyone.
Yes, that's the Raider son. I have stacked him in a way where his front looked better in other pictures. Must be some trick to it..but either way, that's who he is. He is actually a little bit long but doesn't look it in this picture. He is not cow hocked, just leaves his feet where I place them. He is very cooperative...seems to like having his picture taken.
He is still very lanky and young looking but looks pretty good in this picture. He does seem to look better with each passing month. He has feet like a big cat. Better than that is his bite work.

Anne

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 07:03 AM
Zombie Queen Moderator

Always enjoy seeing your dogs!

Nancy

-NAPWDA Certified Cadaver Dog

- Partner in Crime
Waiting at the Bridge: Grim (NAPWDA), Cyra, Toby, Oscar, Linus, Rainbow, Arlo, & Waggles
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 08:15 AM
Crowned Member

Yea - what Lisa said! LOL I was going through the dictionary looking for H words for names and put "Heist" 1st on my male list - thought it was pretty original! Love the name...

Lee

Hexe Sch2, Komet & Kougar IPO1, Kira HGH, SG Bengal, Lynx v Wolfstraum ~ Ziberia IPO1 ~ ATB Basha, Kougar & Kyra, Fenja, Sch3s, Cito, Sch2, DangerRH, Csabre & Alice Sch1s ~Kelsey
wolfstraum.net
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 08:53 AM
Knighted Member

I feel like such a slacker. I have yet to put Della in a stack.

(I know this is sacrilegious - but I HATE stacks.)

Nice looking dog. I assume you are ANNE from Adler Stein kennels. This is off topic, but I enjoy looking at your site. Especially when you update the site as the pups are being whelped.

Carolyn

Carolyn

Djinga "Della" von Rokanhaus

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 08:55 AM
Knighted Member

Lee,

How is the "freight train" Danger?

Carolyn

Djinga "Della" von Rokanhaus

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Knighted Member

I use the dictionary alot also. Found some good names in there. I found Heist in the WinSis system. Just put an H in the name slot and check the generic box. You get all of the H names, ( or any other letter), that way. I think it is pretty original. There was only one other Heist, so if you use it, there will then be three.

I have to post a picture of Havoc, Heist's sister but I need a good picture first. She has a better front and is overall very appealing to the eye.

Anne

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page