my first attempt.... - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 04:28 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to elfwofle
my first attempt....

at "stacking", how did I do?? and what do yall think of her?

[img][/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 04:44 PM
Administrator & LOTR Addict

Re: my first attempt....

Can you post the larger image here?

You want to have the back leg that is close to the camera be the one that is back. And try to square up her front legs.

Flat withers on an otherwise nice topline. Her croup should be longer. Sufficient angulation front and rear. She looks to be very athletic with a good length of leg. Very good feet though her pasterns are straight. She doesn't have a bad black overlay, but I would like to see a much richer under coat instead of the cream. Good head and ear set even if the photo doesn't do much to show it off.

Lisa Clark

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 05:11 PM Thread Starter

If you click on the photo, it will open another window and will have the picture bigger, I will see about resizing it though.

Later today I will try to get a better picter and try to have the leg further back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 05:16 PM Thread Starter

ok, how is this for bigger?
[img][/img]
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 05:53 PM
Administrator & LOTR Addict

Yes, figured that out, but easier for people if the larger photo is on the BB.

Just switch the way you have her posed. Leg near the camera should be back and the one near the handler should be forward. Then try to have her looking forward.

Lisa Clark

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 08:26 PM Thread Starter

ok, here is another pic we just took (it was alot of work to get it taken during the 1 second she would keep her feet in place). And she wasnt overly happy about the whole idea. I know her front feet are not lined up, but after 15 tries (I really hate the delay on my camera) I figured I would call it good. Her **** are sagging because she just weaned the last foster pup (though I keep catching him latching on her and her letting him).

[img][/img]
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 06:55 AM
Zombie Queen Moderator

I figured out (ahem with some help) the delay thing on my camera.

If you hold the shutter halfway down while airming the camera, then you can mash it in and get instant shot [may not be the same on all cameras but mine is a pretty common kodak]

Nancy

-NAPWDA Certified Cadaver Dog

- Partner in Crime
Waiting at the Bridge: Grim (NAPWDA), Cyra, Toby, Oscar, Linus, Rainbow, Arlo, & Waggles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page