Czeke 8 months (Stacked) Help! - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-02-2015, 09:47 PM Thread Starter

Czeke 8 months (Stacked) Help!

Czeke is now 8 months ~!
He weighs 50.6 pounds and is 20 in at the shoulders
I am looking for constructive criticism!
My stacking job and on him!

[IMG][/IMG]
( First stacking attempt with him)

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I am 17 years old, and I am very interested in GSD, they are my passion. I want to get into the kennel club world. Id love any advice you'd have to give! I want to spend my life bettering this breed and contributing my best to this breed. This is my second GSD, I went to a very well known breeder that has contributed a lot to this breed. Czeke is just like his father! I plan on earning titles with him though the AKC and UKC soon.

Cleopatra Von Favre CGC DOB- 9/20/13
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

They Call The Wind CZEKE Vom Viernheimi CGC 1/15/15
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-02-2015, 10:33 PM
Master Member

Beautiful dog you have there! over all your stack "stacks" up well (get it ) his front legs should be directly under him, in the picture they are almost where they should be but not exactly there. Back legs look they they need to be spaced a smidgen farther apart (width wise). Stacking him on a different surface might help as tile can be slippery. The only other improvements I can think of (for the sake of a great picture) would be better lighting and improvement of photo angle. That is about all i can comment on given my limited experience It seems as though we are the same age with a very mutual interest! Seriously your Boy is handsome, his coat looks so soft and his eyes are so warm and friendly!

Last edited by Lobo dog; 09-02-2015 at 10:37 PM.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-02-2015, 10:44 PM
Master Member

Hopefully others with more know how will chime in. I am still learning myself but the critiques I gave have all been given to me in other threads I hope I was at least a bit helpful
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-17-2015, 11:58 PM

small male, dark eyes, good pigment, ok withers and good topline, short croup, upper arm needs to be longer and better anguled, very good angulation in the rear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page