German Shepherds Forum banner

Critique Indra - 3 years old

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  robk 
#1 ·
By the time I was able to take the picture she already had moved her foot and looked the other way LOL. Darn Phone Camera!

I don't have a nice camera since my 600 dollar camera was stolen back in Germany... hope those pics are good enough to critique :)

See less See more
#6 ·
She looks like she has a good reach on the running pick. I laughed at the soccer ball pic. The ball looks like Fiona's. I get already busted ones from kids. About her stack, is she SL or WL? If SL, I don't see the downward angulation of the rear. She looks healthy and athletic.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#7 · (Edited)
She is West German Working Line. :)

Here is her Pedigree.

@X11: to this day I don't know what happened to her ear. They were both standing perfectly before she went into teething. Either the Cartilage was damaged somehow, or she's just got a soft ear. ;)

Nonetheless, she is an awesome working dog... screw her ear. I am not planning to breed her anyways. Her whole litter turned out fantastic. She is very athletic and a bit crazy too. ;)

#9 ·
She's not a small female, that's for sure. She is just within the standard, height wise.

Would love to hear a critique from some of the good people. I know she'd probably get a G raiting because of her ear. With a lenient judge maybe a SG if we'd be lucky.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.