11 months - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-28-2012, 03:18 PM Thread Starter

11 months

Molly turned 11 months on the 21st, so we were out practicing before the snow flys (which it has since done, including today). And now to share the pictures.

Not stretched in this photo, for those who prefer. I should have flicked her tail though.

All these photos where taken with a delay on the camera and were 10 second set ups.

krisk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-28-2012, 05:50 PM
Crowned Member

Can't critique just wanted to say that I think she is gorgeous.

karen, mom to:
ace-gsd (bi-color) 6/14/2010
mandy-yellow lab 1/31/2009
dixie-shep/lab 2/21/2013

baby-terrier mix (waiting at the bridge)
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Crowned Member

Really pretty girl. No formal critique, but I absolutely love the picture where she isn't stretched.

Feuergarten German Shepherds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-28-2012, 06:25 PM
Elite Member

I like her last pic too, she is very pretty, who is she out of and what is her registered name?? Is she on pedigree data base??
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-28-2012, 08:08 PM
Administrator & LOTR Addict

High withers, excellent topline, excellent placement of a croup that should be a little longer. Everything flows so nicely in her topline that it is sort of hard to pick on her croup. Very good angulation in front due to the excellent lay back of shoulder. Her upper arm is of good length, but is very straight. I am guessing that she probably has a lot of reach despite this. Excellent angulation in the rear. Very good pasterns though I would like to see a tighter foot. In the 3rd photo she looks the most balanced and because of this her head matches her body. She is young and very feminine. Could maybe use a stronger muzzle, but she is 11 months old. Excellent color.

Very pretty female.

Lisa Clark

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-28-2012, 09:46 PM Thread Starter

Molly's registered name is Sunflower's PrettyInPink Frost, she is not in a database as of yet.

Her sire is Can.Ch.Hausmekon's Flag of Honor OFA H/E. He is out of Am.Can.Ch DCT-Tebe Nobe Me & Bobby McGee HT,PT,TC,OFA x Int Ch Hausmekon Sugarpine Silhouette TC (a Southern Byrne daughter).

And her dam is Hausmekon's Caught Red Handed OFA H/E. She is out of Candia's Ain't No John Doe OFA x Int. CH Hausmekon's the Dreamcatcher TC.

Molly herself is OFA prelimned good hips/clear elbows (at 7 months) and has 2pts towards her Can.Ch from the jr.puppy class.

Some gaiting shots of her at 6 months of age.

This one is at 7 months of age (excuse the quality of the shot).

krisk
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-28-2012, 10:36 PM
Crowned Member

Send a message via AIM to Xeph Send a message via Yahoo to Xeph
I agree with everything Lisa said. I like the pic where she isn't so stretched as well. She loses all her rear when she's stretched so far out. I like seeing those pretty curves.

Absolutely beautiful

Jackie and the
(and one cat)

Strauss: The Patriarch
Wesson: The Grand Champion
Mikasa: The Hellbeast
Soul Eater: The Moon and Stars Dog
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-28-2012, 10:46 PM
Knighted Member

Lovely young female, first thing I noticed was - wow, what a topline!

SG S-Hunter vom Geistwasser CA CGN TT ATD (Service Dog, Retired Airport Wildlife Control K9)
Zenna vom Geistwasser NTD

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 01:03 PM
Administrator & LOTR Addict

She looks very balanced in the first and third photos. Nice level topline when trotting too. She reminds me a little of the moving photo of Bodo v. Lierberg that Fred Lanting used as an example of what a topline should look like when a GSD is moving.

Lisa Clark

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page