German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (https://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Critique My Dog (https://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/critique-my-dog/)
-   -   Aiden vom HausDaka at 30 months (https://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/critique-my-dog/174082-aiden-vom-hausdaka-30-months.html)

GatorDog 01-06-2012 12:18 PM

Aiden vom HausDaka at 30 months

37 Attachment(s)
I think I'm getting a little better at positioning him, and he's getting a little better at holding his position! :p

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/..._Roy/007-6.jpg

chicagojosh 01-06-2012 12:21 PM

looks like a well built machine!

1sttimeforgsd 01-06-2012 12:22 PM

Aiden is a handsome boy, he looks to be very fit. :)

GatorDog 01-06-2012 12:22 PM

37 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by chicagojosh (Post 2356257)
looks like a well built machine!

Thanks! I think he's actually finally starting to lose his puppy look and become more of a "real" dog. Lol!

cta 01-06-2012 12:29 PM

i might be in love with your dog. he looks a lot like mine...maybe that's why lol. but seriously...he's very handsome. i'm waiting for chobahn to lose his puppy look too (he's 20 months)...i hope he grows up to look like your aiden! your xmas pictures were to die for :wub:

GatorDog 01-06-2012 12:42 PM

37 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by cta (Post 2356273)
i might be in love with your dog. he looks a lot like mine...maybe that's why lol. but seriously...he's very handsome. i'm waiting for chobahn to lose his puppy look too (he's 20 months)...i hope he grows up to look like your aiden! your xmas pictures were to die for :wub:

Aww, thanks! I honestly thought he was never going to grow out of that stage. My breeder told me that it can take 3-4 years for him to physically mature, so at 2.5 years I think I'm just now starting to see the signs. :p

cta 01-06-2012 01:08 PM

2 Attachment(s)
it seems to take forever, doesn't it? i feel like chobahn is starting to fill out a bit in his chest, but we are stiiiiiill waiting for his little head to catch up. maybe it never will. just when i think he's getting bigger, somebody comes along and says "how old is your puppy?" lol...he still looks a little lanky and awkard at times. other times he looks like a beast to me. these pictures were taken a year apart...first one is recent, second one is last year...he looks the same to me :crazy:

GatorDog 01-06-2012 01:21 PM

37 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by cta (Post 2356335)
it seems to take forever, doesn't it? i feel like chobahn is starting to fill out a bit in his chest, but we are stiiiiiill waiting for his little head to catch up. maybe it never will. just when i think he's getting bigger, somebody comes along and says "how old is your puppy?" lol...he still looks a little lanky and awkard at times. other times he looks like a beast to me. these pictures were taken a year apart...first one is recent, second one is last year...he looks the same to me :crazy:

Oh wow, he DOES look a lot like Aiden! My boy's head has always been bigger than his body, so he had the opposite lanky stage of your boy. :p I actually got stopped by someone earlier today who said "Still just an awkward puppy, huh?" Then it gets a little awkward when I told her that he's actually two and a half. LOL!

cta 01-06-2012 02:05 PM

well i guess that goes back to the misconception people have about GSDs being large and in charge. and really? didn't that person know it's not nice to call somebody's dog awkward? lol.

lhczth 01-06-2012 02:31 PM

Very athletic looking male with flat withers, a bit too much of a break in topline for my tastes, but a very good croup. Good angulation front and rear (could be better, but he is balanced) and he has good length of upper arm. Pasterns are a bit straight (balanced with his shoulder) and he has VERY nice feet. I would like to see a bit stronger secondary sex characteristics. He has a very nice head, I would just like it to be a bit more masculine. Good color.